Omaha, NE 68136 Map · Phone number

About Devin Nastase Photography

I have been shooting for over 26 years. I specialize in Weddings, Senior & Family Portraits, Engagement, and Commercial photography.

I believe your wedding day is a very special turning point in your life, so I am there from the very beginning to the very end of this important day. This ensures every moment is captured, so the memories will keep living on. In order for me to do so, I only book one wedding per a day. So, it would be best to first call to make sure I have your date still available. If it is available, I than ask if we can set up a time to meet so we can get to know each other a little bit and to show you some more samples of my work, all at no obligation.

I do not put together "packages", so this way it entitles you to get exactly what you want.
REPRINT PRICES:
Wallet size (1 set of 12) $18
4 x 6 $9
5 x 7 $17
8 x 10 $25
11 x 14 $ 39

Any questions please feel free to contact me via email at dsnphoto@yahoo.com or my cell at 402-658-2021

YOU CAN FIND ME ON FACEBOOK!

Follow Devin Nastase Photography on

62ad4b6939727354 1281638835794 7
62ad4b6939727354 1281638835794 7

14 Reviews for Devin Nastase Photography

Natalie · Married on 06/11/2016

We haven't got married yet, but the price we are getting for a non-timed service is amazing! I have seen his other photos and they all look great!

Sent on 01/13/2016

Nicole · Married on 08/24/2013

Devin was everything I could have asked for in a wedding photographer! He spent all day with us and he was very good at getting everyone organized for pictures so it didn't take forever trying to find family members, children, etc. He also took some very creative/artistic pictures that I've never seen anyone else do! He also worked with us to get a price that worked well with our budget!

Sent on 05/22/2014

Kristie · Married on 10/19/2012

Devin captured every moment of our day beautifully, it is so nice to look back at all of our photos and really feel those moments again. I loved that he knew exactly what I wanted for our day, and delivered so much more!

Sent on 05/25/2014

Award

Devin Nastase Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,302.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, One Event / Day, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs