Designs by Oochay

Gaithersburg, MD View map

$3,000 Typical Price

Designs by Oochay is a Washington, DC wedding florist specializing in wedding flowers in Washington, DC and surrounding areas. Custom floral designs including ceiling floral installations, table centerpieces, floral arches, are our speciality. As event designers we look at the event as a whole, weaving together every element that creates the final decor, from lighting, to draping, table linens, and other rentals. We work with you to combine these elements with florals to create a stunning event for you and your guests.

Services include...

• Linens;
  • Rentals;
  • Ceiling floral installation;
  • Delivery and Setup

If romantic, lush, full of texture, and luxurious is what you envision for your big day, then let's get started! Contact us today!

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$175

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$75

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$75

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$200

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$3,000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Alli
    Alli R. Married on 12/04/2021

Gorgeous & glamorous!

Our flowers were STUNNING! You all totally understood my vision and executed it flawlessly! I cannot wait to see the professional photos! 10/10!
    Tashima L. Married on 10/03/2020

Absolutely stunning!

After entertaining other florists, we couldn't be happier with our decision to work with Uche! She is incredibly creative, organized, and professional. The final outcome of our event couldn't be any better if we dreamed it!
  • Sarah
    Sarah Married on 06/22/2019

Designs by Oochay - Would Give 10 Stars if I Could!

It's hard to do anything but reiterate all of the positive things that have already been said below about Uche and her team - Uche is incredibly creative, a consumate professional, and moreover just an all around awesome human being to work with. From the beginning, she was super responsive and took the time to help me figure out the look for my wedding (I wasn't starting from much - just knew I wanted a "secret garden" type feel). In our first conversation alone I knew she had a vision, and told her to go with it. The execution was so far above and beyond our expectations that words can describe it (I will upload more pictures when I have them!) I loved and really appreciated the thoughtful proposal Uche put together (and changed several times at my annoying requests), but I really couldn't have imagined how beautiful everything would be the day of.

We got married at District Winery, and Uche and her team took FULL advantage of the blank canvas-esque space, complete with hanging greenery installations and the most beautiful altar piece I've ever seen. My bouquet was also gorgeous - as were my bridesmaids', and even the boutonnieres were amazing! I honestly had friends coming up to me telling me they loved the florals even more than what they had at their own weddings! Not only was the end result day-of perfect, but I know that Uche and her team worked tirelessly to get it done. When we had our rehearsal at the venue the afternoon before, they were there getting a head start (what other wedding vendor would do that!?)

I could go on forever about how incredible Uche is (like the fact that she hosted my mom and I at her studio for over an hour to patiently talk through details, even as she was prepping for a big wedding the next day), but the bottom line is that if you want top notch creativity and professionalism all in one, you can't go wrong with Designs by Oochay. One final thing - a friend/guest of ours happened to be a former client of Uche's, and Uche made a specific point to find her at the end of the evening to say hello and give her a hug (which my friend was super excited about), even though it was after midnight and she was trying to disassemble everything - which I thought truly showed how warm and gracious she is, as well as how much her former clients love her!

Designs by Oochay's reply:

Sarah, it was truly an honor working with you! I loved every moment and it warms my heart to hear how happy our team made you & your guests feel. These are the moments we cherish forever. Thank you so much for taking the time to write a heartfelt review. xo, Uche

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Real Weddings

• Meredith & David
    61 photos · 09/22/2018

Katy Murray Photography, LLC Katy Murray Photography, LLC Wedding Photographers

Uche is such a gifted designer. Her eye for colors, concepts and everything pretty is fantastic. She is professional and personal. I would work with her again, and again.

MasterPlan Events MasterPlan Events Wedding Planners

Designs by Oochay always delivers beautiful, breathtaking floral arrangements! They are extremely professional and go out of their we way to make sure the work delivered to top-notch! Once we reach out to Oochay, we are usually guaranteed a very timely response. She makes the process extremely easy. We always look forward to working with Design by Oochay!

7905 Cessna Ave, Suite K Gaithersburg, MD, 20879
Location of (Designs by Oochay)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding