30 Reviews for Designs by Oochay

Venue Visit (3)
Non-Floral (2)
Single Flowers (2)
25 Designs by Oochay Reviews

Designs by Oochay did an AMAZING job for our wedding. Even with all of my changes (too much pinterest) she hung in there and offered her suggestions and professionalism. I was a bit bummed that in order to have a mock design I would end up paying the actual price for one of the table set ups at the wedding. I understand that fresh flowers had to be purchased but they should somehow figure out how to offer this at a discounted price for already invested clients. I'm a tangible visual person so that would've helped. Uche did offer an at home consult in place of the mock design where I did get to see the vases in person, the votives and candles that definitely helped a lot. In the end I cant say enough great things about the service, the quality, the professionalism and the design of it all. Everything was absolutely AMAZING!

Profile Picture Tameka, 10/8/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Uche is so sweet and she captured my vision EXACTLY! Everything came out absolutely beautiful, and she made it all work within y budget. I received so many compliments throughout the night on my flowers. I can't say enough how beautiful everything was.

Profile Picture Katelyn, 9/23/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Uche was absolutely incredible!! I only had a few photos in mind from pinterest to start, and she took this to the next level. Not only did she stretch my budget, but she went above and beyond making our day come to life. Center pieces were stunning, and the bouquets were GORGEOUS!! I would highly recommend using her!

Profile Picture Claire, 5/20/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

I was totally blown away. My expectations were definitely exceeded. I would definitely recommend. It's thumbs up all the way for me!!!

Profile Picture Ola, 4/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Uche is amazing! Stop looking here for a florist and hire her..... Full Disclosure - I am totally a cheapo - I was NOT interested in spending a lot of money on flowers. Uche was SO NICE and SO FRIENDLY and was totally accepting about working with my budget. She came to a venue visit to meet with me and was awesome at creating a vision for the wedding. She picked all the right flowers and everything came through on time. It was wonderful. Uche is tops!

Profile Picture Courtney, 10/8/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I cannot say enough how amazing it was to work with Uche. From the time we met, at the initial consultation, she was immediately in tuned with my vision for our wedding day. From putting together a vision board, to obtaining and signing contracts, making payments, down to the set up and execution of the wedding day, everything was seamless. I was completely blown away when I walked in to the ceremony and reception spaces. Uche and her team completely exceeded our expectations.

Profile Picture Crystal, 10/1/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit

There aren't enough words to describe how wonderful our flowers looked on our wedding day! Uche was so easy to work with and really respected our budget (which can be hard to find!) We trusted her completely and didn't even provide many specifics for flowers that we wanted. She used her obvious talent and creativity and delivered flowers that were beautiful and exactly in our taste and style! Everything from the bouquets to ceremony decorations to centerpieces were flawless. We couldn't have been happier!

Profile Picture Jenna, 9/17/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Oochay was wonderful. She was professional throughout the proposal phase and executed my vision to a tee at our wedding. Her decor exceeded my expectations! The floral arrangements were stunning as were the candles and votives. I can't speak highly enough of her.

Profile Picture Emily, 9/9/16, 4 Reviews
3.3

For starters the end result of decor and floral arrangements were absolutely beautiful the day of our wedding. Unfortunately, the customer service and professionalism was an issue we experienced leading up to the wedding day.

First, as a vendor with a business specifically providing services for weddings it's typical to have brides which inquire about details concerning guess count fluctuations, details about decor, and anything else of importance. As a result her tone and the manner in which she responded became very off putting, which came across as Uche being irritated or bothered by our inquiries.

Lastly, the day of our wedding I was informed by our wedding planners Uche showed up almost two hours later then the scheduled set up time. The delay had a domino effect on other aspects of setting up for the wedding resulting in our wedding starting late and our wedding planners rushing to complete everything on time.

To conclude, my husband and I never received an apology or heard from Uche after all that took place. It may not seem as a big deal, however, customer service and extending professionalism along with being courteous goes a long way for any business. Overall what we received was subpar.

Profile Picture Monique, 9/4/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit

My hubby and I were both honestly just speechless! Uche is amazing- her work and her as a person. When I say that she made all my dreams come true on our wedding day, it’s an understatement. She blew our minds to Jupiter and then Mars. We thank Uche so much, she literally made our whole wedding. When I began my walk down the aisle I just couldn’t believe my eyes looking at the ceremony site – JUST GORGEOUS! I was again blown away at the reception area (as Uche had some surprises up her sleeve) I also had to fight my own mother over my bouquet because it was so beautiful she wanted to keep it for herself! Also very important she worked extensively with me to tweak our budget to get the most out of it and in the end I just left everything to her because she works hard to understand exactly what your vision for your day is. Everyone keeps asking us who did our wedding décor because they had never seen anything like it, even the coordinators at our venue raved about her work. I almost forgot to add that we didn't have a planner and Uche also helped/advised me in areas she didn't need to just to make things go more smoothly for us on our day. We HIGHLY recommend Uche, she will not disappoint you in anyway. We know for sure that God will bless this business and it will flourish beyond your wildest dreams. We love you Uche and thank you so much once again, we can never forget you and your work!

Profile Picture Nancy, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Uche of Designs by Oochay was amazing. We had been told by several florists this past summer "we can't do those types of colors for a summer wedding". But not Uche; she right away knew what to do. And the colors were PERFECT. She really knows her stuff. The bouquets were absolutely GORGEOUS. We lucked out with her and everyone else should too! She also dealt very well with all our last-minute emails with changes we wanted. We did wish she had stayed at the venue a bit longer after she dropped our flowers off, as we had some ongoing questions on the packaging (we figured it out!) But throughout the craziness of our wedding morning, Uche was perfect; the flowers were perfect and all the amounts of every bouquet and corsage were perfect.

Profile Picture User6966832, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Delivery

Uche did a phenomenal job with our wedding flowers! She created such fabulous bouquets for me and my bridal party, with beautiful centerpieces, and decor for the cake table, etc. She really brought my vision to life. The flowers were so romantic and organic, they matched my color scheme perfectly, and were more than I was hoping for. She did a fantastic job of incorporating thistle, which was particularly sentimental to me and my husband. I had multiple last minute changes and Uche was so accommodating, flexible, and willing to work with us to make everything come together. We are so glad we hired Uche and would highly recommend her and her team!

Profile Picture laura, 8/6/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Uche was by far easiest and sweetest vendor to work with! She worked within our budget and created a beautiful atmosphere at our wedding reception. I didn't feel pressured into what i didn't want or feeling like I needed to spend more as some of the other vendors made me feel. As a stressed bride, she more than a Godsend! Would and certainly will recommend DBO

Profile Picture Kennie, 7/16/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit, Table Arrangements

Hmmm... where do I start with Uche. Meeting her was like meeting a kindred spirit. I had a vision and she took it and made it a dream. She was always a call, text or email away. No matter how late in the evening. Uche is the most creative, flexible and giving vendor I had the pleasure of working with for my wedding day. She kept calm in difficult situations, was very resourceful and professional. Her work is remarkable. She works hard and smart.
There are vendors that do whatever they want to do even after telling them what you don't want. There are vendors who are one dimensional and cannot think outside the box. Uche is not like that. She puts you the bride/celebrant first and advocates for your vision (Which is very important when you are busy wearing a poofy white dress ??).
I will choose her a hundred times over. After working with her, I feel like I gained a sister-friend. You won't regret using DBO. EVER!!!

Profile Picture Mikki, 5/29/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Uche Ojunta created the most beautiful bouquet, hair piece and "flower dog" wreath for our elopement in May of 2016.
She created everything with very little input from me as I don't know much about flowers. I sent her some photos I found of the colors I liked and left the rest up to her. Simply gorgeous. I was so happy. Thank you, again!!

Profile Picture User6884417, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets

Can I give Designs by Oochay 10 stars! If I could I would. Aside from marrying my husband the best part of my wedding was the flowers and décor. From day one Uche helped my vision come to life, she is very professional and worked within our budget. She helped me decide which flowers would go best for what I was looking for and I couldn’t have been happier with the results. My bouquet was simple and elegant exactly what I wanted. For our first look at the reception hall I almost cried it was so beautiful. Every little detail was executed to perfection. The color scheme, the lights and centerpieces were absolute breathtaking. Everyone was blown away at how gorgeous the décor was. I will recommend Designs by Oochay to everyone I know. Thanks again for making my day nothing short of a dream.

Profile Picture Monica, 4/21/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Uche did a great job with the florals for our wedding! I gave her a general color scheme and theme for the bouquets and center pieces and let her do the rest. The outcome was beautiful and captured the feel that I was hoping for! She even added special touches that brought the space to life even more! Even better, Uche worked within our budget to make it all happen. I highly recommend Designs by Oochay!

Profile Picture Abi, 4/3/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

As a bride sometimes you get to meet great people and become friends with your vendors.. And this is what happened to me! @designsbyoochay I want to thank you for making my dream come true on the day of my wedding, you made every little detail I wanted look more amazing than I imagined! I couldn't possibly thank you enough for the beautiful design.. I know you put your heart out for our wedding and I am more than grateful! I wish all the best for you and your team, God has great plans for you!

There are no words to express of happy I was with everything Uche and her team came up with.. She was able to capture my vision better than I could!

Thank you for your kind gesture of hand delivering my bouquet when I was getting ready! Watch out wedding world.. She is the best!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 3/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Oche met with us and within a few minutes captured my vision for my decor. She then made some cost effective changes to help us stay within our budget. Can I say.....WOW, she and her team made it look like we spent a Million bucks! The room had been transformed into an elegant, classy and sassy venue. Awwwwwwwwwww was the common comment when guests walked in the room. Thanks Oochay Designs, I understand some attendees have contacted you and have already hired you for their future events! The best to you. Thank you so much! #blakepartyof2.

Larry and Renee Blake

Profile Picture Renee, 11/14/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Uche is awesome! She took all of our ideas and executed them beautifully. From our first conversation to our meetings with caterer and other vendors, Uche always made sure the vision and theme for our wedding was intact. She did amazing things with our budget and people are still talking about how gorgeous the wedding was. If you're looking for a florist or event designer, we would definitely recommend. She's is passionate about her work and it really shows!

Profile Picture James, 11/14/15, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Event Design, Set Up

Oochay was AMAZING!!!!! I absolutely loved my flower back drop which was used at both my ceremony and reception. My guests were so amazed they we literally lining up to take pictures in front of the flower wall. it was just breath taking. i could not waste that beauty so i was able to save a few of the flowers which are now hanging over my bed. So I have a daily reminder of how beautiful my special day was thanks to the Amazing Oochay!!!! Will definitely recommend her and absolutely use her services again in the future.

Profile Picture Laureni, 5/30/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

DBO truly is the cream of the crop. Uche is well versed in her craft and she walked me through every aspect of my event. Working with DBO was stress free and everything looked great. I couldn't have asked for a better company to work with.

Profile Picture Lara, 5/16/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Uche was simply outstanding. From the time of engagement when I had no idea what theme to use for the party to putting together a plan that worked well with our budget. She definitely adds that extra "IT" factor. The final result exceeded our expectations. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Emily, 4/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

So I hardly ever write reviews, but I had to make an exception for Uche and her work.

Simply put - Uche is amazing! I am not especially creative, or at all creative, and I needed someone who could execute something I wasn't even aware I wanted. She does that and so much more. Uche pays so much attention to detail, which is very important to me, is very creative (elevates the most basic ideas and materials into something special), was able to work with my (limited) budget, and has great customer service.

If you need a floral designer who is affordable, creative, attentive, and awesome, Uche is your girl!

Profile Picture Shola, 3/28/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

This review is long overdue. I hesitate to actually write it because I would honestly love to hog one of the best keep secrets in event design for myself.

Uche is quite frankly one of the most creative and professional designers I have come across. She works to fully understand your vision for your event or floral arrangement and always takes it a notch above what you will ever expect! It's like she has magic hands and everything she touches turns out so beautiful!

Designs by Oochay is also very reasonably priced and has not only helped me with florals but has designed dessert tables and worked to create a cohesive theme for my events.

Do not hesitate to contact her. You will not regret it!

Profile Picture Abby, 9/5/10, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other)