Design by the Table

Chattanooga, TN View map
$650 Package Price

$650 Package Price

Based in Atlanta, Georgia, Design by the Table is a wedding planning firm. Owner Veronica Bartley or, as she is known to her clients, the Design Diva, loves to bring her customer’s visions to life. She strives to make her services available to all couples, no matter their budget. Veronica specializes in luxurious, refined celebrations filled with Southern charm.

Design by the Table offers a myriad of services to support you on your wedding planning journey. Veronica is happy to source the right vendors to help realize your ideas, from the flowers to the catering. From full-service planning to day-of coordination, she is ready to provide as much or as little guidance as you require. Design by the Table also offers its own event venue, which can be rented through a selection of packages. Some of the features on offer include:

• Floral design
  • Event design
  • Custom invitations
  • Bar service
  • Custom favors
  • Budget analysis
  • Timeline creation
  • Black-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$550

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$650

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$850

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$50

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

1.0
  • Tiffany
    Tiffany Married on 08/22/2021

Run Run Don't Hire!

Veronica completely ruin my Wedding day. She is a scam artist, unprofessional, liar, and can't decorate or coordinate to save her life. I will be speaking legal and all matters possible against her. 5 months from my wedding she got in her feeling due to her not remembering conversations between us, I had 4 witness yet she is the only one that can't remember her notes or her words she sent me a nasty text wanting to quit. I should have let her walk and sued her then,, but my cousin spoke to her, and she stayed. Fast-forward she tells me she is pregnant, and her due date is my wedding day I asked her what's the plan she claimed she would include a step in throughout the process never heard or spoke to this person until the day of my wedding. Mind you, she had no clue about the detail discussed. My wedding was ran like a circus. Veronica kept wanting to change my ideas to later steal and pocket the money. When I tell you I can write a book on this lady, I swear. Long story short she came late to set up tried to change the time-line at the last minute to accommodate her tired laziness she didn't decorate correctly nor gave me all the decorations I paid for, her husband set up a tip jar behind my back making it seem like it was for us, her hired vendors stole my alcohol and gifts and didn't clean up my wedding party and family clean for hours. DON'T HIRE HER SHE WILL LIE AND STEAL FROM YOU. Picture of the horrible image that she came to my wedding dress also this was a formal event.

Pricing

Design by the Table Price Rates

Chattanooga Chattanooga, TN, 37341

Sunday - Saturday 9:00 am - 7:00 pm
Location of (Design by the Table)
2490 Stone Mountain Lithonia Rd Lithonia, GA, 30058 See on map

Monday - Sunday 8:00 Am - 7:00P m

Other vendors in Knoxville for your wedding