About Deron L Baker

Life, Love and Harmony serving all of Northeast Florida

Hello and first off CONGRATULATIONS on your wedding!  I would be honored to be a part of your most special day!  I can provide your ceremony music, cocktail hour, and reception.  I can offer myself as a solo or up to a full 5 piece band and anything in between.  I can play the traditional ceremony music and I will learn any specific requests you may have as well.  I can cover a wide variety of music from instumental ambiance, folk, jazz, country, RandB, americana, 50s,60s,70s,80s, to current. Thanks for stopping by my profile!

Music Samples

Microphones (3)
Reception (3)
Sound/PA System (3)
Drums (1)

Hiring Deron to play for my ceremony and cocktail hour was one of the best decisions that I made for my wedding! He was extremely responsive and friendly. He even learned the acoustic version of the song that I wanted to be played as I walked down the aisle - and it was perfect. He also just has great musical talent and voice - I received many compliments from guests! Definitely hire Deron for your wedding or musical needs!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Taylor , 5/26/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Deron Baker played for our intimate wedding in Pointe Vedra Beach of only 10 people. Deron made sure to accommodate every aspect of acoustics, quality in performance and set up which highly depended on the weather. He made sure that I would have the best sound no matter what the circumstance and communicated with me about song request and set up prior to our big day to ensure optimal performance. He remembered all the little things that made our wedding special, even let our mothers jump in and sing a duet! Even our photographers were asking about him so they could recommend him to future clients. I highly recommend Deron Baker for any event. He is sincere, and really cares about performing his best to make your day the best!

Photo of Deron L Baker in St. Augustine, FL - Special moments.
View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Stephanie, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music
Services Used: Guitar, Instrumental-Solo, Soloist / Vocalist, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Learn New Songs, Microphones, Music During Breaks, Reception, Sound/PA System

Deron L Baker Pricing

Reception Price Range (4 hours)
Peak Season:

Violin
Winds
6 AWARDS

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Deron is a phenomenal musician. He can sing a wide range of songs, and is overall a great guy to be around. I would definitely recommend him for your event! Whether it be the ceremony, reception, or cocktail hour.

We have worked with Deron for years! Love his work!

St. Augustine, FL 32084   See On Map
904-347-1628 (phone)
Deron L Baker is a wedding musician/guitarist from Saint Augustine, Fl servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Jacksonville, Fl, Ponte Vedra, Fl, and Palm Coast, FL. Deron L Baker is a professional musician that has been part of the North East Florida wedding industry since 2004 specializing in weddings/private events.