Deron L Baker Reviews

99 Reviews for Deron L Baker

99 Deron L Baker Reviews

Linda · Married on 10/27/2018

Fantastic musician and professional

Deron is not only a highly talented musician but also excellent at communication, flexible with music choices, and a true professional. Deron played guitar and sang at our vow renewal ceremony and during our family and friend portrait session. He was fantastic. I would definitely recommend him for music for any event.

Thank you, Deron, for making our ceremony memorable.

Sent on 11/05/2018

Deron L Baker's reply:

It was my pleasure Linda. Thank you! I was glad and honored to be a part!........................................................
  • Jonathan

Jonathan M Frakes · Married on 10/20/2018

Couldn't have asked for better.

Absolutely incredible performance! He was willing to learn 3 songs we requested all in such a short time frame. His rendition of "Bittersweet Symphony" couldn't have been more perfect for my wife to walk down the isle to me. Our guests couldn't stop talking about how great he played during cocktail hour. He is a pleasure to work with and be around. I highly recommend him!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Deron L Baker's reply:

Thank you so much Jonathan! It was my pleasure! ...............................................................................................

Katelyn Thompson · Married on 10/18/2018

Amazing & very Talented

Derron was such a great person to work with. He made us feel very confident and comfortable before the wedding even started! Definitely would recommend him to anyone in need of a musician for their wedding. Thank you again Derron for making our wedding day magical!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Deron L Baker's reply:

Thank you so much!! It was my pleasure! .............................................................................

Holly · Married on 09/22/2018

Deron was AMAZING!. He was prepared, everything was was set up and he started singing and playing as soon as my new husband and I, as well as our guests came from the ceremony and entered into the courtyard. He sang my favorite song as we walked in and I immediately began to feel the joy in my heart. It was beyond perfect. Deron went out of his way to communicate with me to be sure I was happy. He is such a gifted musician and was very kind and easy to work with. I would recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 10/04/2018
    Deron L Baker 1
    Deron L Baker 2

Deron L Baker's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Holly! It was an honor and pleasure to play for you!

Stefanie · Married on 08/01/2018

Deron was AMAZING! We could not have asked for a better DJ/Musician for our wedding at The White Room in St. Augustine. He was wonderful to work with and really went out of his way to help me select music/learn songs for our ceremony and reception. The guests absolutely loved him:) We highly recommend him!

Sent on 09/07/2018

Deron L Baker's reply:

Thank you so much Stefanie!! It was my pleasure!

Shea · Married on 06/10/2018

Deron was so great to work with for our wedding. He was so responsive and helpful during the planning process, learned new songs that we requested for the ceremony and first dance and the music was perfect. He set the tone for the whole night and the guests loved him as well. Thank you!!

Sent on 06/19/2018

Deron L Baker's reply:

Thank you so much Shea best of love to you both in your marriage together!

Michael · Married on 06/09/2018

Deron Baker is a true professional. We could not have asked for a better entertainer for our beach wedding ceremony and reception. Leading up to the big day, Deron was very accommodating to our wishes. Communication and planning was a breeze. Everyone at our event had nothing but great things to say about Deron. Such a nice guy, and a wonderfully talented musician. Thanks Deron! You exceeded all of our expectations.

Sent on 06/20/2018

Deron L Baker's reply:

Wow thank you Mike! It was my pleasure!!

Holly · Married on 06/02/2018

Deron was easy to work with and his music was just what we wanted for the ceremony. Also we moved indoor because of weather and he was very accommodating.

Sent on 06/07/2018

Deron L Baker's reply:

Thank you Holly, it was my pleasure!

Taylor · Married on 05/26/2018

Hiring Deron to play for my ceremony and cocktail hour was one of the best decisions that I made for my wedding! He was extremely responsive and friendly. He even learned the acoustic version of the song that I wanted to be played as I walked down the aisle - and it was perfect. He also just has great musical talent and voice - I received many compliments from guests! Definitely hire Deron for your wedding or musical needs!

Sent on 05/02/2018

Deron L Baker's reply:

Thank you so much Taylor it was my pleasure! Best of love to you and Ronnie!

Stephanie · Married on 04/21/2018

Deron Baker played for our intimate wedding in Pointe Vedra Beach of only 10 people. Deron made sure to accommodate every aspect of acoustics, quality in performance and set up which highly depended on the weather. He made sure that I would have the best sound no matter what the circumstance and communicated with me about song request and set up prior to our big day to ensure optimal performance. He remembered all the little things that made our wedding special, even let our mothers jump in and sing a duet! Even our photographers were asking about him so they could recommend him to future clients. I highly recommend Deron Baker for any event. He is sincere, and really cares about performing his best to make your day the best!

Sent on 05/14/2018
    Deron L Baker 3

Deron L Baker's reply:

Thank you so much Stephanie, it was my pleasure to play for you both!

Jessica · Married on 03/18/2018

Deron was responsive, easy to work with, and overall a pleasure throughout the entire process. We sent him a list of preferred songs, and he took the time to recommend suggestions to improve the flow of music rather than taking the easy route of simply following our instructions. After all, he’s the expert. He and his band sounded great and we received numerous compliments from guests throughout the night. They also did a great job of getting people out onto the dance floor. We’d 100% book him again!

- Jay & Jess

Sent on 03/21/2018

Deron L Baker's reply:

Thank you kindly Jessica and Jason! On be half of the band and myself we all wish you a lovely and happy marriage!!

Raychel · Married on 02/03/2018

Deron is a true professional. He was easy to contact and very quick to return any of my questions. He provided me with well over 1000 songs in which he already knew but gave me the option to provide him with any song my now wife and I wished to hear. On the day of the wedding to say he delivered is an understatement. He sounded incredible and everyone I spoke with was blown away by his performance. In short, if you want to have someone play for your special day or any event I highly recommend Deron Baker. My wife and I were very impressed!

Sent on 02/11/2018

Deron L Baker's reply:

Thank you so much Mark. It was an honor and a pleasure to work with you! Best of love to you both!
  • W

Woody · Married on 02/02/2018

Deron is awesome. We asked him to learn a new song for our departure. It was perfect. All our guests loved him.
    We highly recommend Deron

Sent on 02/08/2018
    Deron L Baker 4
    Deron L Baker 5

Deron L Baker's reply:

Thank you so much Woody and Carla, all the best!!

Laura · Married on 01/06/2018

I originally reached out to Deron to have him perform at my ceremony but sadly he was already booked. Deron went above and beyond to help find someone else on his team for me. Deron stayed in constant contact, even helping with a frustrating insurance requirement from my venue. He was always responsive when I had questions and seemed to genuinely care about our wedding and always followed up with kind words. Thanks Deron, I will be sure to recommend you and Micah!

Sent on 01/16/2018

Deron L Baker's reply:

Thank you so much Laura I am so glad everything worked out! Best of love in your marriage :-)

Sara · Married on 01/06/2018

Deron was a pleasure to work with! He beautifully arranged several hymns for our ceremony and I was blown away. His music perfectly created the relaxed ambiance I was going for during the reception too! I would highly recommend him to any bride in the St. Augustine area. Thank you Deron!

Sent on 01/27/2018

Deron L Baker's reply:

Thank you so much Sara. It was a pleasure!!

Heather · Married on 11/11/2017

I really cannot say enough good things about Deron! My husband and I decided to have a smaller more intimate wedding and ended up planning everything in only 3 months. We thought it would be nice to have a live musician for the ceremony and cocktail hour. From the beginning, Deron responded so quickly to all of my questions, and even changed around his schedule just so he could be at our wedding.. again we were planning this with short notice! We initially planned to get married on the beach, but hurricane Irma wiped out our initial ceremony location, and Deron was always so flexible on our changes. To top it off, a Nor'easter came through the weekend of our wedding leaving us with basically no beach, and we had to change our location 45 MINUTES before the ceremony start time. Deron still arrived early and was set up like that was where everything was supposed to be from the beginning. After the ceremony, he quickly went to our reception location and was set up before guests arrived. He also learned new songs for us and sang our first dance, mother/son, and father/daughter dances. It was very special to me to have these performed live. He helped me by sending a list of typical songs he does for the ceremony and provided ones I had not thought about. I had so many compliments from our guests who loved listening to him play during the cocktail hour. Deron was honestly the easiest person I worked with in all of my wedding planning, and I didn't even meet him until the day of the wedding! His professionalism, responsiveness, and performance cannot be beat! I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a musician to play at their wedding and would love to have him play at future events we have.

Sent on 12/29/2017

Deron L Baker's reply:

Hearther thak you so much for all of your kind words!! It was honestly my pleasure and an honor to play for such a sweet beautiful couple!!

Jenny · Married on 11/03/2017

Deron was a beautiful addition to our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. He learned special songs just for us and was very responsive during the planning phase. I would recommend him to any bride!

Sent on 11/08/2017

Deron L Baker's reply:

Thank you so much Jenny! It was my pleasure to play for you and Kenny on your special day!!

Charles · Married on 10/27/2017

Deron and Lu made our wedding reception absolutely wonderful and very special to us. All the guests raved about the music. He kept everyone dancing throughout the evening. We would definitely recommend Deron to anyone else looking for live music for any event or catching him when he is performing at public venues!

Sent on 11/19/2017
    Deron L Baker 6

Deron L Baker's reply:

Thank you Charles it was our pleasure!! Best of love to you and Nichole!

Kyle · Married on 10/21/2017

Deron and his group provided the perfect experience for our wedding ceremony and reception. The band was very receptive to our requests and getting the details just right. They were right on cue with the timeline, providing a wonderfully smooth performance. At the reception, our guests were dancing to the very end. Overall, the band sounded great and received an out-pouring of compliments from our guests making them one of my favorite things from the wedding.

Sent on 11/11/2017

Deron L Baker's reply:

Kyle, thank you so much man for your sweet review! We had a wonderful time playing for all of you. Best of love in your marriage together!

Mitch · Married on 10/07/2017

From start to finish Deron was a pleasure to work with. He was responsive, helpful, and flexible during the initial phase of planning our wedding music. As a result, I had confidence that Deron would deliver as we worked together. Then when our wedding day arrived, Deron and his group were professional and very attentive to our needs as the night progressed. He made the very slight adjustments needed to fit our group's mood and adapted to the flow of the evening. He had an extensive play list to choose from and he even learned one special song for us. We were extremely satisfied with Deron and feel like it couldn't have been any better. They were just nice people to work with.

Sent on 10/16/2017

Deron L Baker's reply:

Thank you kindly Mitch! It was our pleasure. We wish you and Jennifer the best of love!!

jamie · Married on 09/16/2017

Deron was so great! I used him for our ceremony and we couldn't have had any one better to do the job. He was always responsive as the wedding approached, very fair pricing, on time, and of course an amazing musician. We wanted a more acoustic ceremony and he hit the nail on the head. He even learned a new song for our exit. We were SO PLEASED with his professionalism, experience, and performance. Thanks again Deron!

Sent on 09/25/2017

Deron L Baker's reply:

Wow thank you so much Jamie!! It was my pleasure and honor to be a part!!!

Corissa · Married on 09/09/2017

I cannot say enough good things about Deron. He did an incredible job at our wedding, and is truly a gifted musician. He even took care of us despite Hurricane Irma approaching! He was incredibly responsive, and exceeded our expectations. If you're looking for a musician to play at your wedding, or any event, he is your guy! I would highly recommend him!

Sent on 09/21/2017

Thank you so much Cori!
  • W

wendy · Married on 09/02/2017

Deron was wonderful to work with. He was very responsive and had great suggestions when asked. He is very talented as well. His music was the perfect backdrop to our daughter walking down the isle. I hope to be able to use his services again in the future.

Sent on 09/06/2017

Deron L Baker's reply:

Thank you kindly Wendy! It was an honor and a pleasure :)

Tish · Married on 08/26/2017

Deron was fantastic! Response time to emails and questions was immediate. Deron sent suggestions, listened to ideas, went thru our ceremony plan and best of all learned a special song to play for the ceremony and again at the cocktail party. Most importantly, he sounded amazing! The guest loved his sound, he was perfect for our occasion. I would highly recommend. P.S. many of the guest had never heard our song and asked for the original version because they thought it was so beautiful.

Sent on 09/16/2017

Deron L Baker's reply:

It was an honor and pleasure Tish!