Deron L Baker Reviews

Deron L Baker 5
Deron L Baker 6

Matthew Colley · Married on 03/16/2019

Greatful Praise

I owe a special thank you to Deron for being part of our wedding. His beautiful music was perfect and received so many compliments from our guests. Thank you Deron.

Sent on 03/25/2019

Deron L Baker's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review! It was my pleasure Matthew. I wish all the best for you and Minerva!!
  • Andrea

Andrea Cook · Married on 03/09/2019

Best ever!

Deron is an excellent guitar player and singer. He far exceeded my expectations. Very personable and professional. I would choose him all over again. You won’t be disappointed with Deron.

Sent on 03/10/2019

Deron L Baker's reply:

Thank you for such kind words Andrea! I wish you and Jeff the best of love in your marriage together!

J Byrd · Married on 02/18/2019

Helped make our vision reality!

We asked Deron for several personal touches to make the ceremony and reception special, and he graciously accomodated with a great attitude! Loved having Deron as part of our special day! Our guests enjoyed him as well!

Sent on 02/23/2019

Deron L Baker's reply:

Thank you so much Joni! It was a pleasure to play for you and your family and friends!
    ............................................
  • Chris

Chris Rich · Married on 02/17/2019

Perfect!!!!!!

My only regret is that as the groom, I didn’t really get a chance to enjoy his music! Our guests said he was magnificent. He was very accessible and easy to work with. I have already referred someone else to him and would hire him again without hesitation. Thank you Deron for helping make our special day great!!!

Sent on 03/04/2019

Deron L Baker's reply:

Thank you Chris!! I am bummed you didn't get to enjoy the music too! I very much appreciate your support and I thankful at least your guests enjoyed it! Best of love to you and Laurie!

Johanna Fischer · Married on 12/28/2018

Wonderful experience!

From the first time I spoke to Deron I knew I wanted him to be a part of our wedding! My husband is a former musician so to say that it was a tough crowd is an understatement but Deron was absolutely amazing to work with! He was professional, caring and he listened to what we were looking for!

On the day of our event Deron was wonderful and we received so many compliments of the music he performed!

We are very happy we had the opportunity to work with Deron and we would recommend him to anyone looking for an artist!

Johanna and Ash

Sent on 01/02/2019

Deron L Baker's reply:

Thank you for your very kind words Johanna!! It was my pleasure to play for you and Ash!!
    .........................................

Lynsey · Married on 12/01/2018

Highly Recommend!

Deron is absolutely amazing! His voice is down right amazing! He is professional and quickly responds to any and all requests! I would hire Deron a million times over! He helped make our wedding perfect!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Deron L Baker's reply:

Thank you Lynsey!! It was all my pleasure!!

Linda · Married on 10/27/2018

Fantastic musician and professional

Deron is not only a highly talented musician but also excellent at communication, flexible with music choices, and a true professional. Deron played guitar and sang at our vow renewal ceremony and during our family and friend portrait session. He was fantastic. I would definitely recommend him for music for any event.

Thank you, Deron, for making our ceremony memorable.

Sent on 11/04/2018

Deron L Baker's reply:

It was my pleasure Linda. Thank you! I was glad and honored to be a part!........................................................
  • Jonathan

Jonathan M Frakes · Married on 10/20/2018

Couldn't have asked for better.

Absolutely incredible performance! He was willing to learn 3 songs we requested all in such a short time frame. His rendition of "Bittersweet Symphony" couldn't have been more perfect for my wife to walk down the isle to me. Our guests couldn't stop talking about how great he played during cocktail hour. He is a pleasure to work with and be around. I highly recommend him!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Deron L Baker's reply:

Thank you so much Jonathan! It was my pleasure!
    ...............................................................................................

Katelyn Thompson · Married on 10/18/2018

Amazing & very Talented

Derron was such a great person to work with. He made us feel very confident and comfortable before the wedding even started! Definitely would recommend him to anyone in need of a musician for their wedding. Thank you again Derron for making our wedding day magical!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Deron L Baker's reply:

Thank you so much!! It was my pleasure!
    .............................................................................

Holly · Married on 09/22/2018

Deron was AMAZING!. He was prepared, everything was was set up and he started singing and playing as soon as my new husband and I, as well as our guests came from the ceremony and entered into the courtyard. He sang my favorite song as we walked in and I immediately began to feel the joy in my heart. It was beyond perfect. Deron went out of his way to communicate with me to be sure I was happy. He is such a gifted musician and was very kind and easy to work with. I would recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 10/04/2018
    Deron L Baker 7
    Deron L Baker 8

Deron L Baker's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Holly! It was an honor and pleasure to play for you!

Stefanie · Married on 08/01/2018

Deron was AMAZING! We could not have asked for a better DJ/Musician for our wedding at The White Room in St. Augustine. He was wonderful to work with and really went out of his way to help me select music/learn songs for our ceremony and reception. The guests absolutely loved him:) We highly recommend him!

Sent on 09/07/2018

Deron L Baker's reply:

Thank you so much Stefanie!! It was my pleasure!

Shea · Married on 06/10/2018

Deron was so great to work with for our wedding. He was so responsive and helpful during the planning process, learned new songs that we requested for the ceremony and first dance and the music was perfect. He set the tone for the whole night and the guests loved him as well. Thank you!!

Sent on 06/19/2018

Deron L Baker's reply:

Thank you so much Shea best of love to you both in your marriage together!

Michael · Married on 06/09/2018

Deron Baker is a true professional. We could not have asked for a better entertainer for our beach wedding ceremony and reception. Leading up to the big day, Deron was very accommodating to our wishes. Communication and planning was a breeze. Everyone at our event had nothing but great things to say about Deron. Such a nice guy, and a wonderfully talented musician. Thanks Deron! You exceeded all of our expectations.

Sent on 06/20/2018

Deron L Baker's reply:

Wow thank you Mike! It was my pleasure!!

Holly · Married on 06/02/2018

Deron was easy to work with and his music was just what we wanted for the ceremony. Also we moved indoor because of weather and he was very accommodating.

Sent on 06/07/2018

Deron L Baker's reply:

Thank you Holly, it was my pleasure!

Taylor · Married on 05/26/2018

Hiring Deron to play for my ceremony and cocktail hour was one of the best decisions that I made for my wedding! He was extremely responsive and friendly. He even learned the acoustic version of the song that I wanted to be played as I walked down the aisle - and it was perfect. He also just has great musical talent and voice - I received many compliments from guests! Definitely hire Deron for your wedding or musical needs!

Sent on 05/02/2018

Deron L Baker's reply:

Thank you so much Taylor it was my pleasure! Best of love to you and Ronnie!

Stephanie · Married on 04/21/2018

Deron Baker played for our intimate wedding in Pointe Vedra Beach of only 10 people. Deron made sure to accommodate every aspect of acoustics, quality in performance and set up which highly depended on the weather. He made sure that I would have the best sound no matter what the circumstance and communicated with me about song request and set up prior to our big day to ensure optimal performance. He remembered all the little things that made our wedding special, even let our mothers jump in and sing a duet! Even our photographers were asking about him so they could recommend him to future clients. I highly recommend Deron Baker for any event. He is sincere, and really cares about performing his best to make your day the best!

Sent on 05/14/2018
    Deron L Baker 9

Deron L Baker's reply:

Thank you so much Stephanie, it was my pleasure to play for you both!
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 03/30/2018

Rainy day in march

Deron played beautifully and all the songs we requested. He worked with the rainy weather and delay we had. He was very professional and the guests really enjoyed his music. It was great to have a live musician option like deron to walk down to.

Sent on 02/16/2019

Jessica · Married on 03/18/2018

Deron was responsive, easy to work with, and overall a pleasure throughout the entire process. We sent him a list of preferred songs, and he took the time to recommend suggestions to improve the flow of music rather than taking the easy route of simply following our instructions. After all, he’s the expert. He and his band sounded great and we received numerous compliments from guests throughout the night. They also did a great job of getting people out onto the dance floor. We’d 100% book him again!

- Jay & Jess

Sent on 03/21/2018

Deron L Baker's reply:

Thank you kindly Jessica and Jason! On be half of the band and myself we all wish you a lovely and happy marriage!!

Raychel · Married on 02/03/2018

Deron is a true professional. He was easy to contact and very quick to return any of my questions. He provided me with well over 1000 songs in which he already knew but gave me the option to provide him with any song my now wife and I wished to hear. On the day of the wedding to say he delivered is an understatement. He sounded incredible and everyone I spoke with was blown away by his performance. In short, if you want to have someone play for your special day or any event I highly recommend Deron Baker. My wife and I were very impressed!

Sent on 02/11/2018

Deron L Baker's reply:

Thank you so much Mark. It was an honor and a pleasure to work with you! Best of love to you both!
  • W

Woody · Married on 02/02/2018

Deron is awesome. We asked him to learn a new song for our departure. It was perfect. All our guests loved him.
    We highly recommend Deron

Sent on 02/08/2018
    Deron L Baker 10
    Deron L Baker 11

Deron L Baker's reply:

Thank you so much Woody and Carla, all the best!!

Laura · Married on 01/06/2018

I originally reached out to Deron to have him perform at my ceremony but sadly he was already booked. Deron went above and beyond to help find someone else on his team for me. Deron stayed in constant contact, even helping with a frustrating insurance requirement from my venue. He was always responsive when I had questions and seemed to genuinely care about our wedding and always followed up with kind words. Thanks Deron, I will be sure to recommend you and Micah!

Sent on 01/16/2018

Deron L Baker's reply:

Thank you so much Laura I am so glad everything worked out! Best of love in your marriage :-)

Sara · Married on 01/06/2018

Deron was a pleasure to work with! He beautifully arranged several hymns for our ceremony and I was blown away. His music perfectly created the relaxed ambiance I was going for during the reception too! I would highly recommend him to any bride in the St. Augustine area. Thank you Deron!

Sent on 01/27/2018

Deron L Baker's reply:

Thank you so much Sara. It was a pleasure!!

Heather · Married on 11/11/2017

I really cannot say enough good things about Deron! My husband and I decided to have a smaller more intimate wedding and ended up planning everything in only 3 months. We thought it would be nice to have a live musician for the ceremony and cocktail hour. From the beginning, Deron responded so quickly to all of my questions, and even changed around his schedule just so he could be at our wedding.. again we were planning this with short notice! We initially planned to get married on the beach, but hurricane Irma wiped out our initial ceremony location, and Deron was always so flexible on our changes. To top it off, a Nor'easter came through the weekend of our wedding leaving us with basically no beach, and we had to change our location 45 MINUTES before the ceremony start time. Deron still arrived early and was set up like that was where everything was supposed to be from the beginning. After the ceremony, he quickly went to our reception location and was set up before guests arrived. He also learned new songs for us and sang our first dance, mother/son, and father/daughter dances. It was very special to me to have these performed live. He helped me by sending a list of typical songs he does for the ceremony and provided ones I had not thought about. I had so many compliments from our guests who loved listening to him play during the cocktail hour. Deron was honestly the easiest person I worked with in all of my wedding planning, and I didn't even meet him until the day of the wedding! His professionalism, responsiveness, and performance cannot be beat! I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a musician to play at their wedding and would love to have him play at future events we have.

Sent on 12/29/2017

Deron L Baker's reply:

Hearther thak you so much for all of your kind words!! It was honestly my pleasure and an honor to play for such a sweet beautiful couple!!

Jenny · Married on 11/03/2017

Deron was a beautiful addition to our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. He learned special songs just for us and was very responsive during the planning phase. I would recommend him to any bride!

Sent on 11/08/2017

Deron L Baker's reply:

Thank you so much Jenny! It was my pleasure to play for you and Kenny on your special day!!