Arkansas Wedding Collection

Maumelle, AR View map Visit website
$2,500 Most Popular Price

$2,500 Most Popular Price

Wow, it's happening! YOU ARE GETTING MARRIED!

I'm Derek Couts, owner of Arkansas Wedding Collection, a wedding photography studio based in Central Arkansas.

You should want to live your wedding again and again.

Happiness is evident in your life – your wedding photography should reflect this.

Too often, couples feel fake and fabricated.

Abandon Editorial. Embrace real.

Our wedding photography style is emotional, natural, and energized.

You have our permission to ugly-cry, love with intensity, and to sneak another kiss.

Feel love Today and Tomorrow.

STRESSED ABOUT YOUR PHOTOGRAPHY TIMELINE?

I provide plenty of wedding day coverage so you don’t have to worry about missing those incredible last moments of your reception as you celebrate the end of your day together with your family and friends.

DISAPPOINTED IN SPENDING A TON & ONLY RECEIVING AN ONLINE GALLERY?

We will sit down together for a reveal party (which includes drinks and treats) where you experience your wedding day again through the photos and your wedding album. Each of my collections includes a wedding album design and album, allowing for you to grow old with and always have your photos.

WANT YOUR FRIENDS & FAMILY TO BE ABLE TO RELAX ON YOUR WEDDING DAY?

We will work hand-in-hand with your planner. I’ll take amazing photos while my assistant will keep up with your family photo list so we get every photo you want. Your planner will make sure everything runs smoothly so you can actually enjoy your time with your family and friends!

NERVOUS ABOUT POSING AND BEING CANDID IN FRONT OF THE CAMERA?

I'm not really into posing - I'm into real moments and capturing those moments as they happen. Engagement sessions are complimentary because it's important we get to know each other and learn what works best between the two of you.

SO WHY HAVEN'T YOU REACHED OUT YET?

With having documented over 100 weddings, you deserve someone who is going to care about your wedding experience as much as you and make your dream experience a reality.

When you invest in me, I will invest in you. I can guarantee photos you will love, and an experience you will treasure for the rest of your life.

I cannot wait to hear from you.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1900

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2500

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Toning
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Prints

• Victoria
    Victoria S. Married on 11/17/2018

Simply the best!

Derek shot my engagement photos and my wedding, and our pictures were so beautiful! Everyone comments on how he really captured the feeling of the night, and I go back and look at them all the time! I highly recommend him for any of your photography needs, as he is great to work with, professional, extremely talented, and just a really kind person who will add nothing but good vibes to the special time in your life. Thanks for the awesome memories that I get to keep with me forever, Derek!!
    Holly Married on 05/20/2018
    I seriously cannot say enough about Derek! He was the absolute best and I would highly recommend him for all things engagement and wedding!! If I had known him prior to my engagement he would have been a part of the proposal to capture all of those details too but from the moment we met him, after we were engaged, we knew he was the one who would help make this journey of being engaged to married the most wonderful experience ever and boy did he deliver! My wedding photos completely and totally exceeded my expectations and I fall in love with them all over again every time I look at them!!! Thank you Derek for being so amazing!!!
  • Holly
    Holly Married on 05/20/2018

Absolutely amazing!!!

I have the best wedding photos of my lifetime. Derek took the time to get to know me and my husband before even asking for the business which is what initially brought me to decide to hire him. I never imagined that I would get the most beautiful photos of one of the most important days of my life. He made my day comfortable and natural and captured some of my favorite memories. His expertise, flexibility, and professionalism was everything and more. He was not only my wedding photographer but he became a really good friend!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Real Weddings

• Brandon & Shelby
    44 photos · 01/02/2021

Pricing

Arkansas Wedding Collection Price Rates

9000 Commerce Cove Suite 3 Maumelle, AR, 72113
615-802-0343
Location of (Arkansas Wedding Collection)

Arkansas Wedding Collection frequently asked questions

What photography services does Arkansas Wedding Collection include in the starting price?

Arkansas Wedding Collection includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Arkansas Wedding Collection include in their most popular wedding package?

Arkansas Wedding Collection includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Albums
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Arkansas Wedding Collection offer?

Arkansas Wedding Collection offers the following photography styles:
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Arkansas Wedding Collection offer?

Arkansas Wedding Collection offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Toning
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Arkansas Wedding Collection offer for wedding events?

Arkansas Wedding Collection offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Arkansas Wedding Collection and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Arkansas Wedding Collection is recommended by 72% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.9 in quality of service, 4.9 in average response time, 4.9 in flexibility, 4.9 in professionalism and 4.9 in value.

Other vendors in Little Rock for your wedding