2195 Buttercup St, Erie, CO 80516 Map · Phone number

About Demler Photography

I love seeing life through my camera lens and creating something beautiful. I want to create stunning images that are full of emotion. Whether that emotion is happy, sad, passionate, lovely, fun or funky. I love variety and try not to do the same thing twice. As a photographer I like to have fun and make people feel very comfortable with me and in front of the camera.

I have been shooting photography for over 16 years and specifically portraits and weddings for over 6 years. I spend my days chasing kiddos thru the grass, snuggling sweet little newborns, telling families to laugh and tickle each other and documenting brides and grooms to be as they show their love for each other. Mostly I'm just attempting to stop time with my little black box. I live in the Denver Colorado area where I enjoy shopping, hiking, biking, running and cross fit. My favorite color is turquoise. I’m a busy wife to an amazingly patient husband and a mom to two beautiful girls and one handsome boy.

I specialize in wedding photography. I have a passion for capturing love, and not just any kind of love…the kind of love you feel in anticipation of joining your life together with another person. Marriage is sweet and I love to capture that excitement and emotion! I have shot everything from weddings with a guest list of 400 to backyard weddings with only 25 guests. As a photojournalist I love walking into a new location that I haven’t been before and being able to explore all the beauty and unique features it has to offer my client.

I love working with each couple on their wedding day! I always encourage an engagement session and or bridal session before the big day because I feel that it helps us to get to know one another and so they can learn to get comfortable in front of a camera before the biggest day of their lives. Every couple has a unique style and I feel that it is my job to execute that in their photos. I am very creative with their requests. My style is traditional, photojournalistic, modern and creative. I go above and beyond to give every couple beautiful images that will withstand the test of time.

wedding 073
wedding
demlerphotography 247

1 Reviews for Demler Photography

Elizabeth · Married on 05/05/2012

Chavonne was the best photographer my husband and i could have asked for. She was there well before her expected time to make sre we knew she was there and ready to go. She was responsive to our needs and was flexible with the pictures we wanted taken. She offered us a variety of settings to make sure we would end up with pictures we could cherish for a life time. Her rates were awesome given our constrained budget! I would definitely recommend her to anyone getting married in the northern utah area (logan, weber and davis)

Sent on 05/19/2012