DelensMode Photography

Maywood, NJ View map
$2,495 Most Popular Price

$2,495 Most Popular Price

A passionate photographer with excellent customer service. I combine being an artist with over 20 years experience in customer service. You'll be sure to get amazing images and a new friend.

I truly believe my work ethic, professionalism, ability to engage and connect with people really separates me from the rest.

I typically cover NYC and New Jersey. I do destination weddings when all travel expenses are taken care of.

Come shoot with me for all your Wedding, Engagement, Professional Portraits, and Modeling Portfolios. I give tips on what to do with your images once we are done, rather it be how to get the right prints you need or how to get started in your modeling career.

Hope to shoot with you soon.

Rayssa Married on 10/05/2018
    Delens mode is definetely what your looking for when your booking for weddings, engagement shoots and more. He shows you excitement about his work and right away makes you feel comfortable and free to explore locations and ideas. You could tell he is very passionate about what he does as well as very creative. His attention to detail is phenomenal, he will notice things that most people/photographers would overlook and not even capture. Even though he is totally up for natural look and natural feeling photographs everything looks and seems perfect when he captures. His attention and patience to most amazing things completely blows my mind. I truly felt like a princess at my bridal shoot not to mention that I got to experience being at one of the amazing places with so much nature and life. Mauricio will totally make you feel at ease while taking photos with him, such enthusiasm and positive energy throughout the day. He totally shows that he truly loves what he's doing and he puts his heart into his work. He is a true artist who can make the most memorable moments a memory of a life time. I would totally recommend him for your special day as he totally made mine.
    Maricel Married on 09/28/2018
    Mauricio’s passion and unique vision captured our wedding in a style that reflects us. Our story is reflected in each shot, candid moments we’ll forever hold in our hearts. We loved how he captured the REALITY of our special day – from the nervous bride running the aisle to the happy tears to wiggly children to eye-rolls and quirky laughters. We aren't traditional people by any means & it was important to us that our wedding reflect our quirkiness. We didn’t want our wedding photos to be glossed over with generic, awkward poses & forced smiles. Mauricio captured photos that are truly authentic. The images are reflections of our personalities! He captured every special moment that meant the world to us.
    Mauricio is authentic, consistent, effective, and efficient and incredibly talented. We felt he is more like a friend than the photographer we simply hired. We felt such ease at our engagement and wedding photo shoots.
    Our photos are repeatedly admired coz they stand out in the most glorious of ways with natural, pure fun shining through each one. Thank you Mauricio!! We love you and looking forward to working with you again!!!
    —- M & G; September 28, 2018.
    Victoria Married on 07/06/2018

Beyond The Eye

My wedding took place July 6, 2018. That morning it rained and all i remember was rocking back and forth on the balcony of the W hotel praying that the sun would come out and make my day perfect. Not only did it did but Delens Mode Photographers captured that day for me so perfectly words can't even describe them. The Quality of each picture was beyond. Mauricio took on a relationship with my husband and I beyond the job to get to know us and what we liked and captured us into a perfect picture.He works so well with people and was especially kind with my husband and I. He knows just the right angles and just the right positioning in his photography as well as perfect timing of the right light needed in photos. It was nothing but a positive experience. You will not find a more talented photographer. We were absolutely thrilled with the results, and have continued to use him for other important life events that we want to remember forever. I have, and will continue, to refer all my family and friends to him. Thanks Mauricio and Team Best Photographers, you guys are truly amazing artists! Love Victoria and Melvin Sampson

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Maywood, 07607
2019371712
Location of (DelensMode Photography)

DelensMode Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does DelensMode Photography include in the starting price?

DelensMode Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Save the Date

What photography services does DelensMode Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

DelensMode Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Albums
  • Save the Date

What photography styles does DelensMode Photography offer?

DelensMode Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does DelensMode Photography offer?

DelensMode Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Custom Graphics
  • Liability Insurance
  • Toning
  • Trash The Dress

What photography materials does DelensMode Photography offer for wedding events?

DelensMode Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend DelensMode Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

DelensMode Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 5 in quality of service, 5 in value, 4.9 in average response time, 4.9 in flexibility and 4.9 in professionalism.

What kind of wedding service promotions does DelensMode Photography offer?

DelensMode Photography currently offers 1 gift promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Northern New Jersey for your wedding