Riverton, Riverton, UT 84065 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 13
  • Deals 1

About DeHart Films

Hey I’m Jocelyn!

A lot of people also call me Joce. I’m married to my best friend, Kyle. We’ve been married for 6 years. Together we have a sweet little boy, Elijah and a sweet little girl, Sophie. My family is everything to me! I love them very much! Fun facts: I love to dance, hang out with my family, make wreaths, binge watch shows on Netflix, Jazz games, Taylor Swift, hot chocolate, and making videos.

I created DeHart Films in 2015. Growing up, my dad would always make home videos of our family. Christmas parties, birthdays, family vacations, etc. I’ve always loved watching my dad make videos and it’s also so much fun to look back on all those memories. In High School, whenever I would get together with my friends we would make music videos. Taylor Swift, Backstreet Boys, Beyonce, Brittney Spears, Spice Girls, you name it. I’m so glad I have those videos to go back and watch them and remember all those memories I made with some of my favorite people! After a few years of being married, my sweet husband saved up to buy me my first camera. It was one of the sweetest gifts I’ve ever been given. DeHart Films was created that same year, 2015. ♥I truly believe that catching memories on film is something precious. You get the chance to look back at those moments and remember all the emotions you were feeling at the time. I hope you can find in me the Videographer you’ve been looking for.

xoxo,Jocelyn

1 51 902693 1557266374

• Videos 1

8 Reviews for DeHart Films

Christina · Married on 06/30/2019

Jocelyn is just amazing in every single way! She was so fun to work with and made both my husband and I feel so comfortable in front of the camera. She has an incredible attention to detail and captures every little moment of the wedding so that you can relive it over and over again. She is able to tell the story of both the couple and their wedding in such a beautiful way. She did both my sister and I's bridals and weddings, mine being in Virginia while she was pregnant, and she was still so kind and patient the entire time, even in the terrible humidity! She will go to incredible lengths to capture your day. Hire Jocelyn! It will be the best decision you make!

Sent on 07/31/2018

Ashley · Married on 10/08/2016

Jocelyn is equal parts professional and friendly! We had her film a "first look" and our wedding and those two things are priceless to us! I could not recommend her more!

Sent on 11/02/2016

Alysa · Married on 05/15/2016

Jocelyn did my love story, first look and wedding day video. I am so happy with the way they turned out! She was quick to respond and was also up to try new things! We would text about things we wanted try with the videos and I could just tell how much she loves her job. She made us feel comfortable in front of the camera and captured all the best parts of my wedding day! I have recommended her to so many of my friends & will continue to do so!

Sent on 06/30/2016

Award

DeHart Films FAQ

• What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Short Form, Storytelling, Traditional
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• DeHart Films 1
    Wedding Wire

You will get 10% off when you mention you first heard of me through Wedding Wire.

• Riverton Riverton, UT, 84065 See on map