458 W Hillsboro Blvd, Deerfield Beach, FL 33441 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Deerfield Florist

The Staff at Deerfield Florist is excited and honored to take part in the special moments of your life. Our goal is to ensure that your floral designs excede your expectations while meeting your budget! We look forward to meeting you!

Follow Deerfield Florist on

dsc0489
5ce8f658d841b1cd DSC 0489

6 Reviews for Deerfield Florist

Bridget · Married on 01/27/2018

Deerfield Florist did a beautiful job on our wedding flowers! Everything was perfect! Ken and Malu were super easy to work with, and able to accomodate our budget too. We took the flowers home and distributed them to guests as well - the flowers lasted for a good amount of time. We highly recommend Deerfield Florist!

Sent on 02/24/2018

Marilyn · Married on 03/11/2017

Deerfield Florist is the best florist in the Universe. I completely recommend them

Sent on 10/10/2017

Joanna · Married on 01/28/2017

We used Deerfield Florist and worked with Ken for our wedding. They were incredibly easy to work with, professional, and only cared about my happiness and making sure my wedding day was perfect. They created a beautiful chuppah for me, bouquets, helped decorate and worked well with my wedding planner. The flowers were beautiful, exactly what I wanted and their pricing was very good! I met with them several times and they even did a property walk-through with me a few months before the wedding with my planner, to make sure they knew what I wanted. I had a meeting with them the week month of my wedding as well, to finalize and make sure all was how I wanted it. They were very easy to work with, very flexible and even changed one of my flowers the month before for me. I was very happy and would use them again for any floral needs we have. I highly recommend this business.

Sent on 02/11/2017

Deerfield Florist FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 115.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 10.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 2,524.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Event Design, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Glamorous, Nautical, Romantic, Tropical, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

Real Weddings

• 458 W Hillsboro Blvd Deerfield Beach, 33441 See on map
    (954) 4272100 (Phone number)
    Monday to Friday - 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM Saturday - 9:00AM to 1:00PM