Orlando, FL 32817 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,995
  • Pricing

About Deenice Productions

Our Mission is to provide leadership in professional videography by delivering unmatched quality service and state of the art digital video production. For many years, Deenice productions, Inc. has been capturing the magical moments of brides and grooms from all over the world, earning every major movie award for our excellence in wedding videography. Deenice Productions is the premiere choice for preserving the emotions and memories of your cherished day. Our production team consists of educated, experienced and creative professionals who will work together to create a movie magic wedding video masterpiece that will be cherished for memories of a life time. We pride ourselves in going the extra mile to provide you with the best services available anywhere. We are pleasant to work with and will accommodate according to your needs. Most important, we recognize it is your wedding and we will do whatever possible to guarantee your satisfaction. Remember, your wedding celebration lasts a day. The memories will last a lifetime!

Follow Deenice Productions on

• Adam Lora
  • D. Norwood Photography
  • KC Media

3 Reviews for Deenice Productions

• Akison

Addison & Akira · Married on 06/23/2019

Very professional and caring. Takes into account what you want. Totally worth every penny!!!

Sent on 06/28/2018

Melanie · Married on 09/29/2012

I was extremely excited when I met Dee Nice and hired him to tape my wedding. When we met I told him I wanted my trailer to be like a video no one had ever seen. We did a reveal before my wedding and he captured every breath taking moment. The trailer came out amazing! My family and friends love it. I can't wait to see the finish product! I know it's going to be amazing. I would highly recommend Dee Nice!! Thank you so much!

Sent on 01/12/2013
  • Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 10/31/2008

Dror was fantastic! We never even noticed him. His prices are awesome! He has many packages to suit your needs. He was perfect.

Sent on 11/28/2008

Deenice Productions Pricing

Deenice Productions Price Rates

• Orlando, 32817 See on map
    Location of (Deenice Productions)