Deenice Productions

Orlando, FL View map Visit website
$1,995 Most Popular Price

$1,995 Most Popular Price

Deenice Productions is a wedding videography service based in Orlando, Florida. Offering a versatile approach to your wedding film, they let your unique celebration shine in their professional keepsakes. With pristine editing and a keen eye for detail, these professional artists are here to provide you with a top-quality memento of your special day.

Deenice Productions offers a selection of packages, letting you choose the services that best suit your needs. If you can’t find the right fit, you can also build your own videography package with their a la carte service. Multiple cameras are available for your event, and their one-event-per-day policy ensures that your special day is completely catered to. These professionals also offer drone video services, providing majestic panoramas of your wedding venue at the highest quality.

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$995

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Slideshow / Montage

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,995

Save The Date

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Drone Footage
One Event / Day
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Blu-Ray
USB Hard Drive

• Abraham
    Abraham I. Married on 02/11/2021

Genuinely Amazing Videographer

This review is very overdue! I have some serious things to say about Dee!

What a professional well-rounded guy! I have not found one videographer like him who cares so much about your special day!

Planning 10/10

Dee will work with you to plan out everything. He will call you and have as many meetings as you need to make sure he has everything figured out for you. He works with you to make sure he's doing everything he can to capture your special day!

Videography 10/10

Dee had two cameras on my wedding and did it all by himself and edited everything! I loved his results and was so grateful to him! He got every aspect and more of our wedding and the videography is crisp and not a quick short put together video. He spent lots of time making sure we had the best quality video he could give us!

Vendor/Venue Cooperation 10/10

Dee worked with my venue and other vendors very well! He made sure everybody had what they needed and continued capturing our dream day at the same time. He really worked well with everybody, joining in on the wedding laughs, and my wife and I really were happy he was there!

All in All 30/30

I have recommended Deenice Productions to countless people and will continue to recommend him. There are so many things I could say but I highly recommend working with him! Dee really helped me out in a hard situation. When I posted an ad asking for help he was willing to drive the extra far and even not bill me. He is a very good guy who blessed me with our wife even though we are young with very little money. He cares more about the Bride and Groom than trying to make money off you, he genuinely cares! Again, he is the best Videographer I could find and he charges way less than any Videographer I ever found!

This was our wedding! Thanks again Dee!

• Kimberly
    Kimberly S. Married on 08/30/2020

Fairy tale brought to life

Dee was everything that we had hoped that we would find in a videographer. He absolutely slayed our coverage and caught every little detail that we wanted. He went 100% above and beyond anything We could have ever hoped for. He is an amazing communicater, and his artistic eye is on point. If I had to give one negative, I wish my other vendors were as thorough as Dee! I love this guy! Thanks Dee for everything. ❤
  • Akison
    Addison A. Married on 06/23/2019
    Very professional and caring. Takes into account what you want. Totally worth every penny!!!

Deals

Deenice Productions 1
Exclusive

Pricing

111 North Orange Ave Orlando, FL, 32801
Location of (Deenice Productions)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding