130 Pasquin Drive, East Stroudsburg, PA 18301 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Deena Miller Productions

SAVED BY THE BAND ! ~ Fun, Edgy & Experienced

Hello! I am Deena Miller and I want to thank you for clicking on our page to learn more about us. We are one of NYC's top bands who has been together for over a decade and are thrilled to offer our band to the PA, NJ and surrounding areas at a fraction of NYC agent prices! We are a ONE BAND band operation (not an agency), so you will be pleased to know that you will be working with me and Mario (admin./production) only. By the time your wedding day comes, my hope is that you will think of us as an extended family :) Your special day deserves nothing less than ONE on ONE personal attention, communication and the highest quality of non-stop music, energy and FUN! These are just a few of the many things you can expect to receive when you choose us. Thanks for checking us out!

ABOUT US:

Deena Miller has the right kind of experience to create a sensational backdrop for your BIG DAY, she has shared the stage with Donna Summer, Norah Jones, Billy Joel and was even the feature vocalist for Rock legend " Meatloaf" on his world tour. Deena is the daughter of legendary Rock Producer Jimmy Miller ( i.e The Rolling Stones ). You have seen DMP musicians playing with John Mayer, Steely Dan, Gloria Estefan, Rob Thomas & on many Broadway Shows . When you hire Deena to coordinate or perform at your event, you are hiring the very best.

REVIEWS SAY : "Deena is a joy to work with, Fun, Warm & Professional

More REASONS TO CHOOSE US:

* Our band has award winning talent

* We have performed over 3000 Weddings

* We have an extensive song list and stay current

Providing HIGH ENERGY non-stop entertainment.

It's not the "music" alone that get people excited, it's energy and execution of the entertainers that energize the crowd.

Please visit our website to view current LIVE video clips, songlist & RAVE testimonials

LETS TALK or TEXT ! Can't wait to hear from you !

Call 888-570-BAND ( 2263 )

OR TEXT ME @ 201-390-7887

Enter- NAME-EVENT DATE-LOCATION-best time to call you .

Follow Deena Miller Productions on

• Videos 2

72 Reviews for Deena Miller Productions

Stephanie · Married on 10/13/2018

Best Night Ever! :)

Deena Miller Productions *made* our whole wedding! My husband and I are not huge dancers ourselves, but we are both very passionate about music... so we wanted our guests to have fun on the dance floor. We KNEW we had to have Deena and the band at our wedding. After our first dance, the band transitioned to an upbeat "Ain't No Mountain High Enough" and invited everyone out to the dance floor. I honestly think all 200 people made it out there to dance with us because of the band's energy. One of my guests said, "I have never in my entire life seen that many people have that much fun THAT quickly at a wedding!" And it only got better as the night went on. Countless guests from both sides have since commented on the band and how impressed they were with their ability to incorporate so many different genres throughout the night. My husband and I even spent the whole night on the dance floor DANCING! :) We are so grateful to Deena and her talented team of musicians for making our wedding the best night ever!

Sent on 10/19/2018

Deena Miller Productions's reply:

Dear Beautiful Stephanie 💖 Thank you for making my job so easy , for trusting me and inviting me back to celebrate yet another GLORIOUS wedding with your family ! There is not better compliment or honor than to be asked back . Your night was perfection in every sense of the word . Your smile and the smiles of everyone of your friends and family say a lot about the person . God Bless you and all of the wonderful things that are about to blossom in your new role of Wife 💖💖 much Love , Deena & Mario

Linda Lopresti · Married on 10/07/2018

Music for our wedding.

I’m not sure if it is customary for a Maid of honor / Sister of the bride to write a review for the band, but I just had to.

Deena was so amazing and was kind enough to work with me on a special song for my sister. She had her pianist ( Judy) write a special

chart for the musicians and even made time to do a rehearsal with me before the Wedding.

I was so nervous but Deena put my mind at ease and I felt so confident in the musicians hands.

I also just want to say how AMAZING the band was. The dance floor was full all night long. I am not much of a dancer but she even got me up many times throughout the night. When I get married I know who I will hire. You are in great hand with Deena and her band.

Sent on 10/27/2018

Deena Miller Productions's reply:

Awww, Of course it's customary. How sweet of you to post such a lovely review. Your song was a highlight of the wedding and I'm sure Sarah didn't mind ruining her makeup one bit !! It would be so special to do it all again on your special day. MUCH LOVE, Deena

Lara Bogner · Married on 10/06/2018

Best Wedding Band EVER!!!

I went to my nieces party @ The Beaumont Inn recently - the band was AMAZING!!! DMP had a ton of variety and a great mix of music, from the classics to current songs on the radio now! I was on the dance floor the entire time, and I couldn't get enough of Deena, what a voice and personally! She and the band were so nice, too, always smiling making the room sparkle - it's obvious that they all love working together and they love what they do! Not your typical wedding band at all - high energy, current, and way better than any other wedding band I've ever seen. They are not only extremely talented, but extremely professional - my niece didn't have to worry about a thing because DMP took care of everything! Thank you, Deena and and thank you to your incredible musicians! I will definitely be hiring this band for my daughters wedding!

Deena Miller Productions Pricing

Deena Miller Productions Price Rates

Deena Miller Productions FAQ

• What is the average price for a wedding reception during peak season? $ 4,000 - $ 7,000
  • What is the average price for a wedding reception during off-peak season? $ 2,000 - $ 5,000
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Learning New Songs, MC, Music During Breaks, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your popular wedding package? $ 4,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the package? Ceremony Music, Learning New Songs, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Sound/PA System, Travel Expenses
  • Are you an agency or a band? Band
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3, 4 - 6, 7+
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play? Acoustic, Big Band, Blues, Caribbean, Classic Rock, Classical, Country, Dance, Folk, Funk, Gospel, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Latin, Motown, Oldies, Orchestra, Pop, Punk Rock, R&B / Soul, Reggae, Rock, Strings, Swing, Top 40
  • What music services do you provide? Instrumentals, Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learning New Songs, MC, Reception Music, Music During Breaks, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Vocals, Liability Insurance, Willing to Travel
  • What items are available? Microphones, Sound/PA System

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Deena Miller Productions 1
    **FREE COCKTAIL HOUR MUSIC"

Our "STANDARD " 8 pc +. band will include 1 pc. free ( piano ) for your cocktail hour. 10 pc +. band or more will include 2 pc's ( piano & sax ) for cocktail hour. **JUST SAY YOU SAW US ON WEDDING WIRE**

• Bella Coordinators Travel
    Bella Coordinators Travel Wedding Planners

Deena Miller Productions was absolutely wonderful to work with for a recent wedding. As a wedding coordinator I work with many different bands and can honestly say that Deena was one of the most professional and fun I have had the pleasure of working with. She quickly answered any questions that I had and went out of her way to meet any requests either from myself or my client. Deena and her band knew how to work the crowd all night and kept the flow of the event perfectly timed to all the other elements. My client chose to use the full band plus a male singer- they were fantastic! Deena Miller Productions is classy, professional, great sounding, and they can keep your guests entertained for hours. They had the exact sound needed at given time of the night from smooth dinner music to pieces that got everyone up and dancing. I could not have been more pleased with band and the non-stop performance. This is definitely a band to consider for your next event!

• Dana Lane Photography
    Dana Lane Photography Wedding Photographers

Deena really got the dance floor moving. As a photographer the Band or DJ can make or break the reception. They carry the energy and move the guests along through the night. I was great to see how professional Deena Miller Productions was and her voice just swept the guests away! She really helped pull an amazing event together!

• "I Do" Events by Lisa Yeager
    "I Do" Events by Lisa Yeager Wedding Planners

Amazingly talented vocalist and all around wonderful person. You have nothing to worry about when booking Deena Miller Productions she will make your event memorable and have your guests talking about it for years.

• East Stroudsburg, PA 18301 See on map