Deena Miller Productions

321 Whittier Street, Davenport, Florida, 33896, Orlando, FL 18301 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 38

About Deena Miller Productions

AWARD WINNING, 5 Star Entertainment.

Deena and her talented band have performed over 2,500 weddings, private parties and corporate events for many of the finest catering establishments in New York City and Florida regions .

With over 1000 songs in their repertoire, they can perform any style of music ; ROCK, MOTOWN, JAZZ, TOP 40, DISCO, 80’s, OLDIES. for any type of celebration; Weddings, Cocktail Hours, Ceremonies, Birthday Parties, Corporate Events, Intimate settings to Large Ballrooms.

Deena Miller Productions features a unique & electrifying 2 Pc. Power Duo with Deena and Guitarist- vocalist Dave with their most requested package; "Escape From New York" . This dynamic duo that has been gaining massive popularity in the Orlando and Tampa area due to their ability to perform all of your favorite songs LIVE to non-stop customized tracks. Imagine, the sound and excitement of a 10 pc. band jam packed it into a 2 piece sensation !

But, for those of you who have your heart set on their classic full band experience, don't forget to check out "The Headliners" , the band who made Deena Miller and her musicians so popular and sought after for over 2 decades.

Their talented musicians are experienced in playing a variety of musical styles that appeal to guests of all ages. We also we have a packages to fit all budgets.

“I am dedicated to giving my clients exactly what they want, without selling them more than they need.”

ABOUT DEENA: Native New Yorkers, Deena Miller comes from quite a legacy of entertainers. Father, Jimmy Miller was the legendary producer of "The Rolling Stones", "Traffic", " Plasmatics" and " Motorhead". Mother, singer Gayle Shepherd had 3 hits in the 1960's with her sister group "THE SHEPHERD SITERS" Deena, has had quite a career of her own, having shared the the stage with top name acts as Donna Summer, Billy Joel, Norah Jones, Meatloaf… and many more.

Please visit our Website and YouTube Channel to view current LIVE video clips, song-list & RAVE testimonials.

Shoot me a TEXT ! Can't wait to hear from you !
Call 888-570-BAND ( 2263 ) OR TEXT @ 201-390-7887

Powerhouse Singers !
Powerhouse Singers !
I love my beautiful brides
I love my beautiful brides
"Baby you're a firework..."
"Baby you're a firework..."
Jazz Event
Happy Deena
Happy Deena
Cocktail Hour
Cocktail Hour
Deena sings her heart out !
Deena sings her heart out !

• Videos 4

72 Reviews for Deena Miller Productions

Stephanie · Married on 10/13/2018

Best Night Ever! :)

Deena Miller Productions *made* our whole wedding! My husband and I are not huge dancers ourselves, but we are both very passionate about music... so we wanted our guests to have fun on the dance floor. We KNEW we had to have Deena and the band at our wedding. After our first dance, the band transitioned to an upbeat "Ain't No Mountain High Enough" and invited everyone out to the dance floor. I honestly think all 200 people made it out there to dance with us because of the band's energy. One of my guests said, "I have never in my entire life seen that many people have that much fun THAT quickly at a wedding!" And it only got better as the night went on. Countless guests from both sides have since commented on the band and how impressed they were with their ability to incorporate so many different genres throughout the night. My husband and I even spent the whole night on the dance floor DANCING! :) We are so grateful to Deena and her talented team of musicians for making our wedding the best night ever!

Sent on 10/19/2018

Deena Miller Productions's reply:

Dear Beautiful Stephanie 💖
    Thank you for making my job so easy , for trusting me and inviting me back to celebrate yet another GLORIOUS wedding with your family ! There is not better compliment or honor than to be asked back . Your night was perfection in every sense of the word . Your smile and the smiles of everyone of your friends and family say a lot about the person . God Bless you and all of the wonderful things that are about to blossom in your new role of Wife 💖💖 much Love , Deena & Mario

Linda Lopresti · Married on 10/07/2018

Music for our wedding.

I’m not sure if it is customary for a Maid of honor / Sister of the bride to write a review for the band, but I just had to.

Deena was so amazing and was kind enough to work with me on a special song for my sister. She had her pianist ( Judy) write a special

chart for the musicians and even made time to do a rehearsal with me before the Wedding.

I was so nervous but Deena put my mind at ease and I felt so confident in the musicians hands.

I also just want to say how AMAZING the band was. The dance floor was full all night long. I am not much of a dancer but she even got me up many times throughout the night. When I get married I know who I will hire. You are in great hand with Deena and her band.

Sent on 10/27/2018

Deena Miller Productions's reply:

Awww, Of course it's customary. How sweet of you to post such a lovely review. Your song was a highlight of the wedding and I'm sure Sarah didn't mind ruining her makeup one bit !! It would be so special to do it all again on your special day. MUCH LOVE, Deena

Deena Miller Productions FAQ

• What is the average price for a wedding reception during peak season? $ 2,000 - $ 5,000
  • What is the average price for a wedding reception during off-peak season? $ 1,000 - $ 4,000
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Learning New Songs, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your popular wedding package? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the package? Learning New Songs, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Sound/PA System
  • Are you an agency or a band? Band
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3, 4 - 6
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play? Acoustic, Big Band, Blues, Caribbean, Classic Rock, Classical, Country, Dance, Folk, Funk, Gospel, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Latin, Motown, Oldies, Orchestra, Pop, Punk Rock, R&B / Soul, Reggae, Rock, Strings, Swing, Top 40
  • What music services do you provide? Instrumentals, Ceremony Music, Karaoke Services, Cocktail Hour Music, Learning New Songs, MC, Reception Music, Music During Breaks, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Vocals, Liability Insurance, Willing to Travel
  • What items are available? Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System

• Bella Coordinators Travel
    Bella Coordinators Travel Wedding Planners

Deena Miller Productions was absolutely wonderful to work with for a recent wedding. As a wedding coordinator I work with many different bands and can honestly say that Deena was one of the most professional and fun I have had the pleasure of working with. She quickly answered any questions that I had and went out of her way to meet any requests either from myself or my client. Deena and her band knew how to work the crowd all night and kept the flow of the event perfectly timed to all the other elements. My client chose to use the full band plus a male singer- they were fantastic! Deena Miller Productions is classy, professional, great sounding, and they can keep your guests entertained for hours. They had the exact sound needed at given time of the night from smooth dinner music to pieces that got everyone up and dancing. I could not have been more pleased with band and the non-stop performance. This is definitely a band to consider for your next event!

• Dana Lane Photography
    Dana Lane Photography Wedding Photographers

Deena really got the dance floor moving. As a photographer the Band or DJ can make or break the reception. They carry the energy and move the guests along through the night. I was great to see how professional Deena Miller Productions was and her voice just swept the guests away! She really helped pull an amazing event together!

• "I Do" Events by Lisa Yeager
    "I Do" Events by Lisa Yeager Wedding Planners

Amazingly talented vocalist and all around wonderful person. You have nothing to worry about when booking Deena Miller Productions she will make your event memorable and have your guests talking about it for years.

• 321 Whittier Street, Davenport, Florida, 33896 Orlando, FL, 18301 See on map