Deena Miller Productions Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

• Kim
    Kim Married on 01/01/2020

Simply the Best! Deena Miller Productions

Thank you Deena and Dave for becoming part of our family on January 1st. 2020. You exceeded our expectations! Thank you Dave for even serving dinner to my Mom....now THAT'S going above and beyond! You guys are head and shoulders above the rest! You knew just how to entertain our family of all ages and keep their attention. If you're looking for a good time, call Deena and Dave.
    Stephanie Married on 10/13/2018

Best Night Ever! :)

Deena Miller Productions *made* our whole wedding! My husband and I are not huge dancers ourselves, but we are both very passionate about music... so we wanted our guests to have fun on the dance floor. We KNEW we had to have Deena and the band at our wedding. After our first dance, the band transitioned to an upbeat "Ain't No Mountain High Enough" and invited everyone out to the dance floor. I honestly think all 200 people made it out there to dance with us because of the band's energy. One of my guests said, "I have never in my entire life seen that many people have that much fun THAT quickly at a wedding!" And it only got better as the night went on. Countless guests from both sides have since commented on the band and how impressed they were with their ability to incorporate so many different genres throughout the night. My husband and I even spent the whole night on the dance floor DANCING! :) We are so grateful to Deena and her talented team of musicians for making our wedding the best night ever!

Dear Beautiful Stephanie 💖
    Thank you for making my job so easy , for trusting me and inviting me back to celebrate yet another GLORIOUS wedding with your family ! There is not better compliment or honor than to be asked back . Your night was perfection in every sense of the word . Your smile and the smiles of everyone of your friends and family say a lot about the person . God Bless you and all of the wonderful things that are about to blossom in your new role of Wife 💖💖 much Love , Deena & Mario
    Linda L. Married on 10/07/2018

Music for our wedding.

I’m not sure if it is customary for a Maid of honor / Sister of the bride to write a review for the band, but I just had to.

Deena was so amazing and was kind enough to work with me on a special song for my sister. She had her pianist ( Judy) write a special

chart for the musicians and even made time to do a rehearsal with me before the Wedding.

I was so nervous but Deena put my mind at ease and I felt so confident in the musicians hands.

I also just want to say how AMAZING the band was. The dance floor was full all night long. I am not much of a dancer but she even got me up many times throughout the night. When I get married I know who I will hire. You are in great hand with Deena and her band.

Deena Miller Productions's reply:

Awww, Of course it's customary. How sweet of you to post such a lovely review. Your song was a highlight of the wedding and I'm sure Sarah didn't mind ruining her makeup one bit !! It would be so special to do it all again on your special day. MUCH LOVE, Deena
    Lara B. Married on 10/06/2018

Best Wedding Band EVER!!!

I went to my nieces party @ The Beaumont Inn recently - the band was AMAZING!!! DMP had a ton of variety and a great mix of music, from the classics to current songs on the radio now! I was on the dance floor the entire time, and I couldn't get enough of Deena, what a voice and personally! She and the band were so nice, too, always smiling making the room sparkle - it's obvious that they all love working together and they love what they do! Not your typical wedding band at all - high energy, current, and way better than any other wedding band I've ever seen. They are not only extremely talented, but extremely professional - my niece didn't have to worry about a thing because DMP took care of everything! Thank you, Deena and and thank you to your incredible musicians! I will definitely be hiring this band for my daughters wedding!
    Dorothy W. Married on 09/22/2018

Look no further for your wedding band!

It has been nearly four weeks since our wedding and our guests are still talking about the music! When we started looking at bands, we noticed that Deena and her band have fun and we thought if they have fun, our guests will have fun, and if they have fun, we’ll have fun. And we all did! We opted for the 9-piece bad and got a great mix of music that had everyone up dancing. Consummate entertainers who engaged with the guests! Deena and Mario were easy to work with and made sure we had the music and atmosphere that we had hoped for. Hire them!

Deena Miller Productions's reply:

Words could never express what an honor it was to be asked to celebrate this VERY special union . I am usually too focused of the evenings details and designating to get too wrapped up in emotion at ceremonies , but I was a ball of happy tears . May you and Meryl continue your beautiful life together . You are such special people . You had me at “ ARE YOU AVAILABLE FOR OUR WEDDING DAY? “ 💖💖💖 thank you again for trusting me with your big day . #HONORED .
    Gregorie Married on 11/04/2017
    I am the mother of the groom, and my son and his new wife were married Nov. 4 2017. We booked Deena Miller and her band because they sounded so good online. They were more than good, they were fabulous! Deena was very prompt in communicating back and forth with my son, and she even communicated with me about the mother of the groom dance. She and her band were very flexible and professional. They were totally open to my husband and other son playing the "couple's first dance". Deena and her band helped them with the sound and the drummer even helped out with background drums.
    Deena figured out really fast that our group loved to dance and the band did not disappoint. They played hard the whole evening. Their emceeing was superb and they made us feel like they were really there just for us! Our family got so many compliments about her band, telling us that our reception was the best they had ever been to. I think a great deal of that was the band! Thank you so much Deena for all the personal touches. It is definitely a night I will remember with joy!
    Gregorie Lule

Deena Miller Productions's reply:

Thank you SO much for these beautiful words. You have no idea how much they mean to me and the BAND. SO thrilled that you are happy with the MUSIC xx Deena
  • Wesley
    Wesley Married on 10/21/2017
    Where to start... My wife and I hired Deena and her band for our wedding this past October and experienced what had to be the absolute best night of our lives. Deena was amazing, her band was on point every song and we have not stopped receiving compliments about them. Deena and the band learned new songs just for us, introduced our son in the most amazing way possible and helped my dad with his own song at the end of the night. From start to finish it was a night to remember and cherish and it was the perfect way to start this life together as husband and wife. Thank You!

Deena Miller Productions's reply:

I just realized that I never responded to this beautiful review !! Please forgive my late reply . It’s means so much to us that your Wedding day was everything that you wanted and that we were a part of making it FUN ! Thank you for trusting me with your special day . Much love xx Deena
    Kristin Married on 09/03/2017
    We hired Deena Miller Productions for our wedding and we were NOT disappointed! We decided we wanted a live band because we wanted the band to really engage with our guests and keep them dancing all night, and boy did they! We requested that they play almost exclusively fast songs to keep the energy up and they were more than happy to oblige. We were pleasantly surprised that they also were able to perform our entrance and first dance song which was not on their song list. They also always had someone playing, even when most of the band took breaks, so no DJ songs at all, which I thought was a huge bonus as well. One break they had the guitarist play and the other they had the keyboardist stay. They were also great sports when they had started to break down and realized we were doing a sparkler send off they quickly reassembled what they could to give us a musical send off with our first dance song, which we really appreciated. We received countless complements on the band from our guests. Deena is an extremely positive and upbeat personality as well, which also made the band great to deal with. We cant say enough great things about them!
    Carol Married on 07/18/2017
    We hired the Deena Miller Band for our big fundraising event in June of 2016 and loved theme sooo much that we brought them back again this year for our same Dinner Dance/Auction. We did have to increase the size of our dance floor this year, which tells you something about how much people enjoyed their music !!! I would highly recommend Deena and her musicians for any event - wedding, dinner dance, fundraiser etc. Our community here in Buck Hill Falls loved this group.

Deena Miller Productions's reply:

Thank you for such a beautiful review and for taking the time to write it . We had as much fun as you did ! You were so amazing to work with and your guests were warm, friendly and non stop dancers !!! That makes our job even better ! Thank you again for choosing us , we hope we see you again next year ! Much love, Deena Miller and the band
    Emily Married on 07/07/2017
    Deena Miller Productions provided AMAZING music for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. After talking with Deena for the first time, I knew we would be in good hands with her band on our wedding day. Due to our budget limitations, Deena offered to send the band with an alternate vocalist (instead of herself) at a reduced price. This allowed us to have a six-piece band while staying within our budget. Leading up to our wedding, communication with Deena and Mario was easy and clear. On the day of our wedding, the band was flexible, professional, and sounded amazing. We still receive compliments from guests stating that they had a wonderful time listening to the music and dancing. Having a top-notch live band really made all the difference on our wedding day.
    Ka Married on 07/01/2017
    Great energy and super accommodating. We had a ball.
    Amanda Married on 05/13/2017
    Deena Miller Productions was amazing and really kept everyone dancing and having fun through our whole wedding! My husband and I had a special song that we wanted for our first dance, and my Dad requested a special wording to a song for the Father/Daughter dance, and they were very accommodating and learned both songs for us and played them beautifully! Some guests were not sure how they would feel about a band beforehand, and after our wedding, told us they loved the band! Everyone was one their feet dancing and enjoying the band the whole time - made my wedding stand out and we all had so much fun :)
  • User2895975 2+ years ago
    We loved working with Deena Miller Productions! They were so professional and took our requests in stride. They helped us with the first dance (we had a big "move" planned haha) and they kept the dance party going all night long. With a small crowd, that's no easy task. Mario and his band that night were so great and my guests were so happy -- as was I! Thanks again DMP!!
    Jess Married on 09/04/2016
    Wow: now that my wedding is over, choosing Deena Miller Productions was one of the best decisions I made. Before the wedding, Deena sat down with me & my fiance to go over all our song choices and how we envisioned the day to go. And they BLEW my expectations away! We had them play for the ceremony and cocktail hour, and I had several people (including a jazz musician) tell me how much they loved the music and wish it didn't stop! And for the reception, not only did they learn the custom songs I requested, but Deena played several Tom Petty songs because she knew our families loved Tom Petty. Deena & company brought such an energy that our dance floor was packed the entire time, and we decided that night to extend the reception because people were having so much fun. The band interacted with the guests on the dance floor, and customized the songs based on how the crowd was reacting. I actually had several family members reach out after the wedding and ask for thier contact info because they thought it was the best band they had seen. You cannot go wrong working with Deena, Mario, and their group - I really hope I cross paths with them again at another event!
    Kassy Married on 06/04/2016
    Absolutely incredible band. The music was perfect for my ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. I had asked for songs outside of their repertoire, and they were so accomodating! Guests were wild about the band- truly the best event band that I've heard- Deena is truly a gem! Thank you for a spectacular night!!!
    Kassy S. Married 6/4/2016
  • User2581145 2+ years ago
    Words cannot express how amazing it was to work with Deena Miller Productions. From the moment I listened to their YouTube Videos as well as spoke to her for the first time, I knew they would be perfect for our wedding. Deena understood the vision for our wedding and through the process became a friend to of ours. The band learned three new songs for our wedding, because Deena knew how important the songs were to people important to me - Rosalita by Bruce Springsteen, Jump, by Van Halen Time in a Bottle by Jim Croce.

Everyone was RAVING at our wedding with just how amazing the band sounded as well as the song selection. Her husband, Mario, is equally as fabulous on the business side. If I could give DMP more stars, I would...simply amazing! Thank you Deena, Mario, and the DMP band for making our wedding so special. :)

Deena Miller Productions's reply:

Where do I BEGIN!??? I am completely honored and humbled. My wish is always to please my clients, but to be so blessed to find clients who make you feel like family from day 1 is a rare thing indeed. Thank You for choosing us and please stay in touch with me. I hope to see you again for another incredible day ! Much Love , Deena & The Band <3
    Rob Married on 09/12/2015
    This is a belated review for the band. They performed at our wedding in September of 2015. We were blown away by their versatility, range, and musicality. The videos don't do them justice. Years later, people still comment on how awesome the band was. They are a fantastic band and with amazing pricing given their quality. We would hire them again in a heartbeat for any large-scale celebration.
    Allyson Married on 08/22/2015
    Deena Miller Band was amazing to work with. They are a kind hearted, extremeley knowledgeable, and a talented group. Deena helped us first establish the best options in order to ensure the best sound in our venue space. On our wedding night, from cocktail hour to the reception, the band sounded amazing. They involved our guests with several dances and had the dance floor packed the entire night. They made our wedding night one to remember.
    Laura Married on 08/22/2015
    Deena Miller Productions provided all of the music for our entire wedding, including the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception, and they were absolutely AMAZING! Deena and everyone at DMP were truly wonderful to work with from start to finish. We arranged for the pieces of the band with ease, and Deena helped us through the entire process and provided great suggestions. She made sure that the music would be perfect for our particular day. She worked with us whenever we had questions, and the process was flawless. The ceremony music was beautiful, and the music during cocktail hour was wonderful. During the reception, the band was fantastic!! Every person at the reception was out on the dance floor having the time of their life. We had so many guests ask us for more information about Deena Miller and informed us that it was the best band they had ever heard at a wedding and that they loved every song. Deena was always there to answer our questions and assist us along the way, and she tailored the music to us. They provided lighting, which was amazing for our venue. Deena MIller was fun, professional, and so attentive. Our wedding would not have been complete without her. I am proud to say that the best music was at my own wedding, and we love Deena Miller! I couldn't imagine having anyone else with us for our big day!
    Lauren Married on 06/27/2015
    Deena worked with us throughout the planning process, offering helpful advice not just about music but about the flow of the reception, etc. We loved her enthusiasm and professionalism. And she helped us throw a fabulous party! Everyone was up on the dance floor the whole evening and we received many compliments from guests about the music.

Dear Lauren,
    Thank you so much for taking the time and leaving us a beautiful review. It means so much to us that you were happy and all of your guests had an amazing time. I can't thank you enough for trusting your beautiful day to us. God Bless you and hope to see you at another event SOON !!! Much Love, Deena and the Band.
  • User2193965 2+ years ago
    DMP helped to make our wedding day as perfect as possible. From the beginning, Deena met with us in person to make sure she and her band could fit our wants and needs (they also have a very helpful website full of info!) She was easy to contact and the information form she collected from us shortly before the wedding date ensured me that I didn't have anything to worry about related to the band. At the wedding, the band kept the guests entertained and we received many compliments on how great our band was. I would 100% recommend them for any wedding!
    Leah Married on 05/09/2015
    Deena Miller played at both our ceremony and reception and we were absolutely blown away with both!!! From the very first phone conversation I had with Deena, I knew we were in the hands of extremely talented professionals focused on providing above the grade entertainment for everyone at our wedding. Their talent and enthusiasm was clear with every song they played; the music never stopped and our guests never left the dance floor. From start to finish, planning was a breeze. Deena took the time to get to know me and my husband to ensure music suited our taste. The song list to select from is vast and last minute requests (at no other fault but the bride's!) were met with patience and excitement. They learned songs as close as the day before the wedding and were able to fulfill a special requests... they are truly amazing artists that will exceed every one of your expectations. Our guests are still talking about the amazing band at our wedding and we will always recommend them for any occasion.

Deena Miller Productions's reply:

Dear Leah , Thank you so much for taking the time to leave feedback. It was such an honor to be chosen as your band and your guests did NOT let us down either !!! :) What great GRAT party ! You have amazing family and friends. Bless you all , I hope to see you at another PARTY really soon ! XO Deena
    p.s You were one STUNNING bride !
    James Married on 02/14/2015
    You can't go wrong with Deena Miller Productions!!! My husband and I had been together for 10 years and just got married on Valentines Day.

From the very first meeting to the big day, Deena was totally there for us. She was extremely personable and we felt very comfortable from the start. She was always responsive and receptive to our ideas - always wanting to make it the best night possible. It was.

Throughout the evening, we received numerous complements from all of our guests - all remarking how awesome the band was. They played the perfect mix of contemporary and disco and everyone was dancing.

Honestly, it was the best night of our lives. And for that, we owe a great deal to Deena and her band. They made it perfect.

Cynthia Married on 11/09/2014
    It is hard to put into words just how wonderful Deena and her band are...professional, fun, extremely talented, and more. From the moment I initially talked to Deena, I had a good feeling about her. She needed to be "approved" by my brother who is himself a professional musician. He thought that Deenas suggestion of a 7 piece band was going to be over the top for a 90 person wedding, but I trusted her judgment and went along with it. I am so glad that I did! We had a wide age range - the youngest a 5 year old and the oldest at 90 with every age in between. She had everyone dancing until the very last song. The floor was always packed. But what was really special were the little extra touches. My fiancé arranged with Deena that he was going to sing a song to me. She had that orchestrated perfectly and even with all of our conversations she never let on. Then I told her that I wanted to surprise my best friend with a birthday cake since it was her birthday and not only did Deena have the band play happy birthday but I mentioned to Deena that my friend and I were like Lucy and Ethel and the band played the theme song to I Love Lucy when my friend came up to blow out the candles. Additionally Deena suggested the keyboardist for the cocktail hour - it was perfect. Just enough music to set the tone but not overwhelming. Everyone came up to us afterwards to say how much they enjoyed the wedding but the overriding comment was "where did you find that band? They were amazing!!!!" We love Deena and her crew. And hubby Mario, who makes sure everything is running smoothly, is a great asset to the group. Wish we had another occasion to hire Deena. I can't possibly say enough positives about her. Absolutely the best!!!!!!!
  • User1913895 2+ years ago
    My now husband and I got engaged 9/2013 and we began to plan our October 2014 wedding immediately. We made the commitment to work with vendors that cared, were personable and responsive. We emailed Deena on a Saturday in October 2013. Within an hour we had a response. A few days later I spoke with Deena. She appeared to be humble, warm, caring, and hard-working. I felt like I was speaking with someone I knew my entire life. Once I hung up the phone I knew DMP was the right band for us AND I WAS RIGHT!

In March 2014, during the coldest PA winter on record, Deena and Mario drove a distance to meet me at our reception venue to review the location, meet the staff and discuss sound options.

Fast Forward to September/October 2014, about two-three weeks before our wedding, Deena spent time with me via phone and email to make sure everything about our wedding reception was just perfect. We reviewed the timeline, song lists, she practiced over and over name pronunciations and to my surprise she even worked with my father to modify Joe Cocker's "You Are So Beautiful" to the version he sang to me as an infant.

Now the most important part, our wedding day-10/10/14! I am writing this review four weeks after our wedding. Our guests are still talking about our fantastic band. Everyone left our wedding smiling because they had so much fun! I've lost count of how many guests, other vendors, etc. have asked WHERE DID YOU GET THAT BAND? Our guests have used words such as: incredible, outstanding, amazing, talented, etc. to describe DMP. As I write this review, my eyes are filled with happy tears because our wedding was a day I will never forget. I owe that to my husband and to all of the wonderful vendors we had the pleasure of working with. Most importantly, I owe that to Deena Miller and her group of talented musicians. DMP will always have a special place in our hearts and I am extremely grateful for my new friend Deena.