203 velvet turf ct., Glen Burnie, MD 21061 Map · Phone number

About Decibull Entertainment

The number one goal is to provide an excellent host, Emcee and DJ for your reception,Ceremony and cocktail hour! My staff and I go to the extreme both during planning and performimng to ensure a wonderful, successful and fun wedding experience. I have learned from, and worked with the best DJ's in the industry for the last 14 years in and around the Baltimore area and the region. My well trained, sharp dressed and professional staff and I look forward to planning your dream wedding experience, and are open to your thoughts, input and ideas! Contact us today and make your wedding dreams a reality that you deserve!

Just a note on our reviews about responsivness. In todays online world, we expect an imediate response to every message we send and I understand and respect that! As president of Decibull Entertainment, I am commited to providing the best DJ entertainment option at a reasonable price while making each client comfortable by responding in a timely manner. There are certain times during the year when I am away on tour with my band, DJ'ing a six night schedule, or traveling to many cities to perform at weddings, mitzvahs and other private events. I am not your typical weekend hero DJ. This is my full time dedicated career which I am passionate about and have decades of experience in. Please understand that I am a one man army! When it comes to running this company between my gig schedule, serving as a father, husband, ceo, web master, manager, trivia host, trivia writer, sound guy, tech department, book keeper, and the list goes on, I am always thinking about my clients. All I ask of my clients is patience and a comfortable feeling knowing that they have hired the best, the most experienced, and well prepared DJ that money can buy!

Cheers!

ceremony in Miami Fl.
decibullweb600

32 Reviews for Decibull Entertainment

Cortnie · Married on 04/21/2018

Chuck was an awesome DJ for our wedding! He was so easy to work with and made the planning process a breeze. Chuck was accommodating and fit our music selection and style perfectly. It was a pleasure to work with him and would highly recommend him for any occasion!

Sent on 09/13/2018

Amanda · Married on 08/19/2017

Chuck was a great DJ for our Wedding! Very responsive, spent time with us to listen to our requests and was able to roll with the punches that day. Highly recommended!

Sent on 10/26/2017

Joshua · Married on 10/29/2016

Did a great job finding what kind of music our guests loved and kept everyone on the dance floor (of all ages). Very experienced DJ who I would definitely hire again.

Sent on 11/13/2016

Decibull Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 800.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1000
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Disco Ball
    Karaoke
    Travel Expenses
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    Karaoke
    One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer?

• 203 velvet turf ct. Glen Burnie, 21061 See on map
    Location of (Decibull Entertainment)