Dazzle Doll

3348 West Esplanade Ave S suite 105, Metairie, LA 70002 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Dazzle Doll

Dazzle Doll is a leading vendor in the New Orleans makeup and hair industry. Dazzle Doll's team of artists and stylists are known for their beautiful work and friendly, professional personalities. Ann Marie White, owner of Dazzle Doll, was born and raised in New Orleans. She studied Cosmotology at John Jay Beauty College and has been in the hair and makeup industry for 9 years. Ann Marie, as well as the entire Dazzle Doll team, are extremely passionate about making women feel beautiful. They truly love what they do. You can sense that when they are with you and their passion reflects in their work.

• Dat Glow Mobile + Spa
  • Wake Up To Makeup
  • Spa Atlantis in the French Quarter
  • The Entourage
ghgh
ghgh

3 Reviews for Dazzle Doll

Sydney · Married on 06/02/2017

Ann Marie is the absolute sweetest! She responded quickly to all my questions and concerns. Heidi Poche is awesome at her work and my bridal party and I loved our updos for our big day. Brittany Teen goes above and beyond to make sure you are comfortable in your own skin. She listened to everyone's concern and made sure to not overdo someone's makeup for the day. Great team of girls to work with!

Sent on 06/23/2017

Brianna · Married on 12/10/2016

Brittney was amazing!!!!!! I got the exclusive doll package-she came right to my room and did everything. I did not have a pre trial with her-and I didn't need to because she was a pro! I showed her a picture and told her the hairstyle i was looking for and she nailed it. So many people from my wedding are still telling me how beautiful my makeup and hair looked that day. Thank you Brittney for making me look amazing!

Sent on 01/16/2017

• 3348 West Esplanade Ave S suite 105 Metairie, 70002 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Dazzle Doll)