521 Cautillion dr, Youngsville, LA 70592 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Britta LeBlanc

Britta LeBlanc is a makeup artist based out of Youngsville, Louisiana, who specializes in weddings. Britta, the owner and artist, has more than 14 years of experience in the beauty industry and adores being a part of your most special day. She has trained at the Aveda Institute and MAC Cosmetics and offers a wide array of makeup lines to choose from. Whether you envision something glamorous or simple, she’ll ensure you look amazing when you walk down the aisle.

Britta LeBlanc provides custom makeup applications for you and your attendants to ensure everyone looks their best on your big day. She uses professional, top-of-the-line products such as Makeup Forever, MAC, and Anastasia Beverly Hills to achieve a beautiful and flawless look. Britta also offers false lashes for an extra dramatic effect if desired.

Follow Britta LeBlanc on

Britta LeBlanc 4
Britta LeBlanc 5
Britta LeBlanc 6

C · Married on 03/23/2019

Must have make up artist!!

I live in Dallas and was planning my wedding in Lafayette. Britta was extremly responsive to my inquiry about hair and make up services for my wedding. As an out of town bride, that right there immediately set my mind at ease. She also had a partner that she recommended for hair since I needed services for a whole bridal party- this was also very convenient and made my life easier! Britta was able to rearrange her schedule to accommodate the weekend I would be in Lafayette for my bridal trial!! So nice! Britta made sure to take her time with my make up, trying different looks, and asked my opinion to ensure I got exactly what I wanted. She uses high end products, has a ton of options, and if very professional. She’s also super cool and down to earth, which helped ease any anxiety. On the day of the wedding, Britta got through the bridal party and everyone was stunning! The make up seriously looked so good! It is clear
    In the pictures that my eye make up is on point and my skin looks great. I wanted you to see the make up, yet not looked caked on, and Britta knew exactly what I wanted! If you want someone that is responsive, extremely talented, and easy to work with, then please reach out to Britta!

Sent on 03/28/2019
    Britta LeBlanc 11
    Britta LeBlanc 12

Kristen · Married on 11/21/2018

Absolutely amazing!

Britta is a phenomenal makeup artist! I would recommend her for any occasion. Any time I need a make up artist, she is my go to girl. I always feel like the most beautiful woman in the room after. Her sense of humor and enthusiasm was just what I needed to help with my wedding day jitters. She made my day so fun! Britta, you are a Goddess! Thank you.

Sent on 12/05/2018

Award

Britta LeBlanc FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 45.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation, Gratuity
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Group Discounts, Licensed, Skincare
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Haircuts, Keratin, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair

• 521 Cautillion dr Youngsville, LA, 70592 See on map