Day's Jewelers

66 March Avenue, Manchester, NH 03103 Map · Phone number

15 Reviews for Day's Jewelers

Danielle · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing. I tell everyone I know about Day’s. My fiancé worked with Stephanie to pick out my ring. Admittedly, it wasn’t exactly what I would’ve picked, but it was so close! We went back into the store together after he proposed and met with Stephanie. She was so kind and nonjudgmental. She helped figure out exactly what I wanted. The store itself was pretty cool too. You’re allowed to bring your dog in, how cool! There’s beer for those that are nervous and may need to calm their nerves ;). They gave us a large box as a gift as well, it had cleaning supplies, a bridal magazine, earrings, a bracelet, and champagne. We can’t wait to go back to get our wedding bands!

Sarah · Married on 08/13/2016

Our experience with Day's Jewelers was excellent! They were very responsive to a couple emails I sent before we visited and they were very professional when we visited in person. They did not push us to try rings that I did not like, and they also did not push us to buy the more expensive of the two rings I liked the most. The ring I chose had to be specially made for me because my fingers are so small (size 3.5!), that the standard ring could not just be sized down, and there was no added charge for this. They offer a local jeweler feeling and experience with a large jeweler inventory. Also, if you buy your engagement ring from them, you get 10% off your wedding band.

Kirsten · Married on 10/04/2015

Days Jewelers has been amazing throughout our wedding process and we are so glad we purchased our jewelry there. Every employee is friendly and very helpful, and Joe the store manager is great. Looking for rings can be very stressful but they made the process very enjoyable and hassle free. We have continued to purchase jewelry there, and are so glad we found a store that isn't pushy but is genuinely there to help!

Day's Jewelers FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer? Appraisal, Cleaning, Diamond Certification, Payment Plans, Ring Sizing, Shipping, Stone Upgrades, Warranties
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer? Antique Engagement Rings, Antique Wedding Bands, Custom Accessories, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Accessories, Designer Engagement Rings, Designer Wedding Bands, Fair Trade, Handcrafted, Loose Diamonds, Ring Setting
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring? 1-2 weeks, 3-4 weeks, 5-6 weeks

• 66 March Avenue Manchester, NH 03103 See on map