49 Market St, Portsmouth, NH 03801 Map · Phone number

About Summerwind Jewelers and Goldsmiths

Established in 1972 in Ogunquit, Maine, we came to Portsmouth in 1978 and are

located in a newly renovated 175-year-old building on Downtown Portsmouth’s Market Street.

Attendance at prestigious jewelry shows allows us to discover new talent, excellent workmanship and true value. Every year we expand our selection of unique,

high quality jewelry by individual designers and

well-respected manufacturers.

If you wish to design a special piece, our custom services include two computer programs, Digital Goldsmith and Matrix. We can create a virtual image of your jewelry prior to completing the final piece. Our goldsmith, Irene Sirois, is a Senior Certified Bench Jeweler. She will create spectacular jewelry and accomplish repairs that exceed your expectations.

We are known for our friendly, easygoing atmosphere, but we are true professionals with your best interests at heart. We will answer your questions and fulfill your desires.

Our goal is to become the jeweler that you trust and recommend to your friends.

store
summerwindlogo
img4044

3 Reviews for Summerwind Jewelers and Goldsmiths

Stephanie · Married on 06/27/2015

Caylee is very thorough and helpful when it is time to purchase jewelry. When my fiance was led astray looking for colored center stones, she spent hours teaching him about quality gemstones, and once my preferences were clarified she went through it all again with diamonds for us, bringing in extra inventory based on our budget and ideas. I ended up with a (literally) flawless engagement ring right on budget and fitting my lifestyle.

Sent on 03/18/2015

Summerwind created my husbands wedding band and my engagement ring and wedding band set. I have called Irene and Diane several times ... as in more than I can count and they have been so accommodating and really delivered exactly what we wanted.The craftsmanship of these pieces is incomparable to any other jeweler we have worked with. We are beyond happy.

Sent on 08/04/2014

Lauren · Married on 06/24/2011

Can't say enough about the staff at Summerwind Jeweler, our rings are perfect and I walked right into the shop the day before my wedding and had my engagement ring cleaned and polished!! We wanted to buy local and we paid for that service, great community feel!!!

Sent on 06/30/2011

Summerwind Jewelers and Goldsmiths FAQ

• What kind of jewelry do you offer? Custom Accessories, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Accessories, Designer Engagement Rings, Designer Wedding Bands

• 49 Market St Portsmouth, 03801 See on map