Daylily Captures Photography

Ontario, CA View map
$1,500 Most Popular Price

$1,500 Most Popular Price

We are a wife and husband team here to offer you the most affordable and budget friendly photo and video packages for your special event! We work with any budget and offer additional a la carte services such as canvas prints and more! We have our Associates Degree in Photography and Certificate!

Feel free to browse our website at www.daylilycaptures.com for more information on our packages and specials!

*Daylily Captures Photography was formerly known as Juanstin Photography

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,200

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Prints

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,500

Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Prints

Gabrielle V. Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing day/ Amazing photos

They were very professional and did an amazing job. I’d love to use them for any future events.
  • Jackie
    Jackie Married on 09/28/2018

Would hire again!

So my now husband and I have been together for 9 years. We finally decided to tie the knot and when we have the urge to do something, we have to do it right away. We planned our wedding in a little less than 2 months. I found Juanstin photography on Facebook in a local party planning group. I came across many profiles and since i was in such a time crunch i was really only interested in the people who replied quickly. I had a few different options but i went through everyones websites and instagrams and all of their photos that they had done and i was only blown away by juanstin photography. Kristen is the one who responded. It was within a few hours when i had a reply from her with a quote and what her prices included. We went over details briefly and then a few days later we met up in person to go over final details and sign the contract. I was so amazed at how professional Kristen was. She made sure she really knew what i wanted. I am so happy i hired juanstin photography. I received the photos very quickly and even received a cool custom made box with mine and my husbands name engraved into the wooden box. That was like the icing on the cake. Super cool touch. I’m not getting married again but if i was I would definitely hire juanstin photography again in a heartbeat!
    Jennifer Married on 10/04/2017
    Awesome job very friendly I hired them for my daughter's sweet 16 the video was very nice I loved it o would definitely recommend

445 west elm street Ontario, CA, 91762
Location of (Daylily Captures Photography)

Daylily Captures Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Daylily Captures Photography include in the starting price?

Daylily Captures Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Prints

What photography services does Daylily Captures Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Daylily Captures Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Daylily Captures Photography offer?

Daylily Captures Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Traditional

What photography services does Daylily Captures Photography offer?

Daylily Captures Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Daylily Captures Photography offer for wedding events?

Daylily Captures Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Daylily Captures Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Daylily Captures Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Inland Empire for your wedding