1009 Sunrise Ave, Modesto, CA 95350 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,675
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 51

About Dawn Kelly Photography

We are wedding photographers based in Modesto, San Francisco, and the Bay Area of California, but we're willing to travel anywhere, especially to Paris and Hawaii. We specialize in wedding photography, engagements, Bridal Couture, and Trash the Dress photography. We also do tasteful, sexy boudoir photography, baby bump photography, and newborn/baby photography.

We've been featured in several local magazines, and we are a preferred partner for the Doubletree by Hilton Modesto.

We are easy to work with and have a great time with our clients. Any time we shoot, whether it be a wedding, trash the dress session, or any portrait session, we absolutely, positively insist on having fun.

Follow Dawn Kelly Photography on

Videos 1 Video

9 Reviews for Dawn Kelly Photography

Stephanie · Married on 07/06/2019

Wonderful Photographer!!!

My husband and I did an extremely thorough search when seeking our ideal wedding photographer. There are so many photographers in Northern California, but only a select few whose true artistry is shown in their work. Coming across Dawn's photos online, there was no question that she would be the person for us! Dawn's talented eye and knack for drawing out a sincere, personable aesthetic from her subjects is something that cannot be overlooked. One thing that stood apart with Dawn, aside from her warm personality, was the consistency of her photos; there was not one photo we didn't like. Film photography has an element of difficulty/required level of expertise that digital does not, so we were extremely impressed when looking through her albums. We knew that signing with Dawn would be the right choice - and it was! The day of our wedding, Dawn and her husband Mark were so helpful - aside from being our photographers, they absolutely went above and beyond in helping to manage my large family, fix minute details with my veil (they even helped put it in for me), and ease my nerves. Dawn listened to some of the critical moments I wanted to capture, and really delivered on them. She had a great attitude and was a true champion weathering the heat for our outdoor wedding! Mark was also wonderful in making sure my dress looked perfect for every shot (which was a lot of work with a large, long train). My husband and I loved being around them the day of our wedding and felt a genuine connection with them - which makes a difference. When we received our photos, my husband and I were full of emotion seeing how beautifully she was able to encapsulate our day. I am so incredibly happy that Dawn was a part of our wedding, and cannot recommend her enough. Please book Dawn - you will not regret it!

Sent on 11/09/2019

Dawn Kelly Photography's reply:

Wow, what a beautiful review! We really truly value you guys as client, but mostly as people. You're such caring and loving people, and it's clear how much you love each other and your families. We can't wait to photograph your growing family in the future. We wish you many lifetimes of happiness!

Jenelle · Married on 02/20/2016

Well, what do I say about Dawn. Neither I nor my fiancé come from a traditional household. When we decided to do engagement photography session, I didn’t think it was a huge deal….until I saw the photo’s Dawn captured. I never thought it would mean so much to have such precious moments captured on film (literally). Not only was she a complete dream to work with, Dawn has a beautiful and creative eye. Our engagement pictures were in San Francisco Bay Area in North Beach and China Town and they are totally unique to us! I was mighty impressed that she was laying on her back to get shots on the streets of San Francisco….talk about dedication to your craft! They turned out to be some of my favorite shots of the entire session!! She was great about coaching us to capture the right light for a picture or most flattering angle of us. She is an ALL FILM PHOTOGRAPHER TOO!!!! That is not something you very often. If you do, it’s not that good. I’m totally in love with our San Francisco engagement pictures. We have gotten nothing but dozens of compliments on all of our photographs from friends and family. Mark and Dawn are fun and professional and made the day incredible for us. Dawn even came along to capture my search for the perfect wedding dress. Again – moments I never thought I would be so excited to have forever – unique, vintage, artistic, and oh so gorgeous! The wedding photography is by far the most important thing of the entire day and I have complete trust and faith in Dawn Kelly. I can’t wait for her to shoot our winter themed wedding in February! I can’t say enough good things….Happy hunting all but your search really has ended with Dawn Kelly Photography!!!!!!

Sent on 12/07/2015

Cortney · Married on 10/10/2015

When Craig proposed to me and we started planning the wedding, I only had one photographer in mind... Dawn Kelly. I've had the pleasure of working with Dawn on commercial photography projects before and fell in love with her work and we just clicked. We gave Dawn very little perameters and one difficult, near impossible task to deal with regarding our photos. She did not disappoint and actually succeeded our expectations!! Every picture captured the true us and moment of our big day! We picked up our albums and photos yesterday and the handmade qualitly is exceptional!! Thank you Dawn and Mark for making our day a little more special!

Sent on 02/16/2016

Dawn Kelly Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2325.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Multi. Locations
    Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2675
    Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Boudoir Shoot
    Engagement Shoot
    Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Save the Date

• events22 Wedding Rentals

Dawn Kelly Photography, what an amazing collector of memories she is. She is creative and unique, a true professional. All these attributes show in everything she shoots. events22 highly recommends these gem of a photographer..

• 1009 Sunrise Ave Modesto, CA, 95350 See on map
    2093243603 (Phone number)
    Location of (Dawn Kelly Photography)