502 Bank Street NE Suite F, Decatur, AL 35601 Map · Phone number

About David Higginbotham Photography

My name is David Higginbotham. I have been working as a professional photographer in North Alabama and the southeast region for 14 years. I worked for 7 years as a photojournalist and have worked as a NASA contract photographer since 2003.

It is very important to me to create the most unique and beautiful images that I can for each of my clients. If it is possible...I care more about your pictures than you do!

I strive always to be professional and patient.
There is no ego to sidestep. There is nothing but a 32 year old photographer with a love for God, his wife, his family, his dog and his photography.

JoshTylanWedding0833
860997145f5fec53 1281197578183 073110NelsonWedding0052
073110NelsonWedding0077

10 Reviews for David Higginbotham Photography

Tylan · Married on 06/19/2010

Excellent photographer! Entertaining as well! Worth every penny!

Sent on 08/24/2010

Holly · Married on 05/29/2010

I had searched for days looking for a photographer to find for our four and a half month engagement, not to mention that our wedding was on Memorial Day weekend wedding. I was getting very discouraged and anxious because the style I liked was either way too outrageously priced or they were already booked. Then a friend told me about David Higginbothom. Desperatly hoping to find a photographer I immediately looked at his webpage and fell in love with how he captured the moment. Nothing was staged and everything looked very natural. I e-mailed him that day and not a day later David had already called me. Thankfully, he wasn't booked. We met a couple weeks later to talk about what I wanted. Let me tell you, this guy is the easiest man to talk to and makes you feel like you've known him for years. We then went and shot engagement pictures. Trust me, I would highly recommend this. Coming from a woman who's husband hates smiling and taking pictures this was the best thing for "practice" before the wedding. I was very impressed with David. He has an eye for the perfect picture. We told him where we wanted to go and take pictures and once there, he told us where to stand, what to do, and how to act. Being both goof balls and embarrassed of the camera this was great for my husband and I. David didn't rush us and gave us all the time in the world to get the pictures we wanted. It also helped us with the awkward PDA pictures of kissing, so by wedding time we looked natural. The engagement pictures turned out BEAUTIFUL!!! I'm so thankful that we did that and formed a relationship with David. When wedding time came it was game on. Let me tell you I have so many pictures of different styles and different sceneries that I still don't know which ones to blow up. Everything was gorgeous and the more I look at the pictures the more I fall in love with different ones everytime. At the reception David followed me around and got every picture of my friends that I wanted. It was nice to have someone so positive and fun to be around and made my day smooth, relaxing, and enjoyable. Not to mention that I have pictures of a lifetime. I feel that I really did get the "Hollywood" glamor shots I had always dreamed of. Thank you Dave!!!

Sent on 08/18/2010

Emily · Married on 05/22/2010

David provided absolutely the most beautiful portraits ever. They were fun and funky and fit right into the style of our wedding. He had no idea what our wedding "aura" would be, but he was able to capture the essence of our style and create portraits seamlessly that flowed with it. David is an amazing photographer and has a natural gift with lighting. Gary Cosby, who worked with him, turned out some the best photographs I've ever seen as well. He documented the groomsmen. I cannot find a favorite picture because they are all so amazing! I am so impressed, as always, with these guys. They were a blast and they did not create any stress the day of the wedding!!!! Thank you!!!

Sent on 12/21/2010

Award

David Higginbotham Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints

• The Flashbacks Show Band
    The Flashbacks Show Band Wedding Bands

David Higginbotham is the consumate professional photographer. David has the unique ability to find new and exciting ways to capture your once in a lifetime special day. Honest, professional, easy to work with, and an awesome photographer. You can't go wrong with David Higginbotham Photography!

• Metropolitan Disc Jockey Service
    Metropolitan Disc Jockey Service Wedding DJs

We have worked with David Higginbotham at many events and David is professional, kind, courteous and knows how to capture the finer moments of the wedding day without ever being noticed. He has a great photographic eye and always pleases his clients.

• 502 Bank Street NE, Suite F Decatur, 35601 See on map