David Clow Photography

Annapolis, MD View map

As an Annapolis based photographer I've been shooting weddings since 2003.

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What primary style do you identify with?

Documentary

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs

What videography services do you offer?

High-Def Video

What final video formats do you offer?

DVD

4.7 out of 5 rating
    4.9 out of 5 rating
    Linny Married on 08/28/2009
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Dave was wonderful to work with! He was professional, flexible, and had a great eye! He was able to capture so many wonderful memories of a very special day that just seem to FLY by! I would highly recommend him!
    Kelly Married on 03/21/2009
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Dave Clow was extremely professional throughout the entirety of my wedding planning and event. He made himself readily available to discuss the wedding before and after the event. Dave's professionalism and sense of humor made myself, my family and all my guests feel completely comfortable throughout the entire wedding day. He was able to catch every possible amazing photo that could have been taken that evening. If I had to do it all over again I would absolutely have Dave Clow as my Photograper.

We are in the process of viewing all the beautiful pictures that Dave Clow took of us that day. It is like reliving the event all over again and again. I could not have asked for anything more from a photographer. He was able to provide the previews of the pictures within a few weeks. The final product was presented within the month following the wedding. I have heard horror stories from other brides who had to wait months and months to view their pictures. This was not the case with Dave Clow. He takes pride in his work and wants to present it to the bride as quickly as possible.

I highly recommend Dave Clow to all brides out there. He has the highest degree of quality of service, responsiveness, professionalism, cost value and flexibility.
    Cathy Married on 08/31/2008
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We are so pleased with Dave Clow. We couldn't have picked a better photographer for our wedding day and would highly recommend him to everyone we know. He takes pride in his work. He is on time, he had our pictures ready when he said they would be ready and he is willing to work with your budget without you feeling you are not going to get the best...if that made sense. And, the last thing for me was that he made me feel very comfortable. You don't even notice he taking the pictures.... You feel natural around him.

Thank you again Dave.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Deals

David Clow Photography 1
Discount
Wedding Day Video Only $550 when you add it to your photography package!!
David Clow Photography 2
Discount
Wedding Day Package Includes: Full Day Coverage 200 4x6 Prints 5 Enlargements up to 11x14 1 16x20 foam core mounted Full Resolution Electronic Copy of Images Total Cost = $2000

DUPLICATE DUPLICATE Wedding Hair & Makeup

professional, reliable, and lots of fun to be around!

Annapolis, 21403
Location of (David Clow Photography)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding