Jefferson Oaks Circle, Baltimore, MD 22033 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 13

About David Andrew Smith

David Andrew Smith is wedding musician based in Baltimore, Maryland. He studied music composition and performance at Salisbury University, and then began to make a career for himself in the industry after graduation. For more than 18 years, he has been performing his addictive melodies and soulful vocal style for audiences at wedding celebrations. David can perform either solo acoustic (instrumental or with vocals) or with various other instrumentation/performers, depending on your personal preference.

David Andrew Smith is happy to offer vocals as well as drum, guitar, piano, and violin performances. He can perform on his own, or with groups of up to six. He welcomes the opportunity to learn new songs upon request. His music is available during your ceremony, reception, cocktail hour, and rehearsal dinner. David can also provide music during breaks. He is able to provide his own audio equipment, including microphones and a sound/PA system, as needed.

Follow David Andrew Smith on

n143734733149899641

• Videos 6

7 Reviews for David Andrew Smith

Madison · Married on 05/28/2016

David was absolutely wonderful throughout the planning process and was one of my favorite people to work with. He played acoustic (just him with the guitar!) during our cocktail hour and then was joined by the full band for our wedding reception. The band also provided a sound person who MC'd the entrance/speeches/bouquet toss/etc. throughout the night and helped with the sound equipment during the ceremony.

In addition to being incredibly talented, David was extremely responsive, helpful, and flexible in helping make our day perfect. The band learned the songs we requested for the bride/groom first dance and the father/bride, mother/groom dances. All 3 songs were incredibly different (The Fray vs. Elvis vs. Rascall Flatts) but David and the band were able to perform all 3 amazingly well and with their own flair. I took dance lessons with both my husband and dad, so we wanted to get a feel for what the band's cover of the songs would sound like beforehand (so that we wouldn't miss a beat!). David went completely above and beyond in providing recordings of him singing the songs a few weeks before the wedding. Additionally, we also realized that we would need help with the sound equipment for our ceremony. Again, David went above and beyond to go out of his way to make everything perfect. To top it all off the band was amazing -- everyone spent the entire night on the dance floor, dancing to a range of popular/older songs (we requested songs from their repertoire which David happily worked into the set list). Although my husband and I did not attend the cocktail hour, I heard from a few guests that David was amazing .

Overall David and the band had such a big impact in making our day perfect for us. I have also heard the band at a number of other events and have had the same experience -- everyone has loved the music! I cannot even do justice to the level of service and attentiveness we received. I would absolutely recommend David and the band for your wedding!

Sent on 07/06/2016

Lauren · Married on 09/05/2015

Dave provided the music for both our ceremony and our reception and I can't recommend him highly enough.

For our cocktail hour and ceremony he provided guitar and violin. He mixed classical and contemporary songs to bring a light, lovely atmosphere to our guests.

For our reception, he and his band absolutely rocked! They played classic rock and modern music, accommodated several of our requests to have him learn pieces, and knew how to mix the music to create a truly rocking night! Everyone had an amazing time and kept coming up to me and telling me how great the band was!

I can't recommend Dave more highly. He's just the best!

Sent on 09/22/2015

Paul · Married on 11/02/2012

I would first like to thank David for his exceptional service. He was able to learn the songs we requested and the performance was nothing less than AWESOME. Everyone at the wedding spoke highly of his performance. David has a great voice and was very easy to work with. I will recommend David to anyone and I would hire him again for future events.

Sent on 11/03/2012

David Andrew Smith FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 250.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Microphones, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Sound/PA System
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo, Instrumental - Duo, Instrumental - Trio, Soloist / Vocalist
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3, 4 - 6
  • What instruments does your group play? Drums, Guitar, Piano, Violin
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Microphones, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sound/PA System, Vocals

• Elegance By Tee
    Elegance By Tee Wedding Planners

David is an awesome person, when a singer backed out on me David, worked diligently to find me a singer. He really puts his heart into his work. I highly recommend David and his outstanding work.

• Jefferson Oaks Circle Baltimore, MD, 22033 See on map