Dashwood Floral

Denver, CO View map

$2,500 Typical Price

Dashwood is a creative floral design team specializing in arrangements that uniquely reflect each client’s style. Although located in Colorado, we love to travel and are always willing to find breathtaking solutions, even for faraway projects.

At Dashwood, we are passionate about blending. After all, weddings are just that—the blending of two people, each with their own stories and experiences, coming together in mutual love for one another. This fun, celebrated day represents the juxtaposition of many parts—the bride, the groom, family, friends, shared love, various stages of life. We like to think floral arrangements are a visual representation of these features. We bring together all types, shapes, sizes, and colors of flowers to form a cohesive, beautiful design, capturing the many aspects of your style and personalities.

With Dashwood, you can rest at ease. Yes, every meeting, email, and phone call all lead up to your big day. But that’s what our team understands better than most. We know that you want every part of your day to be perfect—from the music, to the photos, to the “I Do’s.” Dashwood ensures that not only are your flowers beautiful, but they flow seamlessly with the rest of your wedding decor and, most importantly, are unique to you.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$175.00

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$100.00

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$17.00

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$110.00

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$150.00

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Eclectic
Glamorous
Modern
Romantic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

1 User photo

Rose Married on 10/07/2018

Amazing florist!

I wish I could give them 10 stars! I knew from the moment I got engaged selecting the right florist was incredibly important to me. I saw Dashwood florals’ work in Rocky Mountain Bride and was instantly sold! My first meeting with them was perfect - Genevieve immediately saw my vision and was so excited to work with my unique requests ( we incorporated a lot of animal skulls and antlers into our decor). She made the whole process so easy and exciting! Being a family business you really get the most for your money. I interviewed some larger local florists and so much of my budget had to go to “admin fees”. Everything with Dashwood was totally transparent and they were so flexible to work within my budget, even with last minute changes! Day of our wedding went off without a hitch. As predicted I cried when I saw my bouquet - which I get SO many compliments on. Genevieve and her mother braved the cold weather to set up our outside decor and even came back the next day to drop off our centerpieces at our brunch location! I would 10/10 recommend them to any bride looking for an incredibly creative, artistic and all around amazing florist for their wedding.
    Brittany Married on 11/04/2017
    I truly cannot say enough about Genevieve and her sister! I received more compliments on my wedding day about the flowers than anything else. They went above and beyone what I asked for and they were so kind and patient with me. I would more than recommend them. They were the best choice by far!
    Nicole Married on 07/22/2017
    I can't say enough amazing things about the flowers for my wedding! They were incredible! I had a very specific vision for my day and it was beyond anything I could have imagined. Genevieve and her team were amazing to work with and came up with some incredible ideas to help keep the flowers on budget. I had my wedding in Steamboat and they transported the flowers down and assembled on site with everything looking amazing. They have my highest recommendation.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

3275 W 14th Ave #101, Apt. 156 Denver, CO, 80204
7192093386
719-205-8352
Location of (Dashwood Floral)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding