DashOfBeautyLv

Henderson, NV View map

Based in Henderson, Nevada, DashOfBeautyLv provides hair and makeup services for weddings in the Las Vegas Valley. Owner Kailey G is passionate about helping soon-to-be newlyweds achieve their dream marital makeovers. Boasting years of experience in the hairstyling and makeup industry, Kailey will delight in giving you a big day look that showcases your natural beauty.

DashOfBeautyLv offers a selection of packages for you to choose from, from the comprehensive Bridal Package to the day-of Makeup and Updo bundle. Kailey is happy to travel to your event to provide on-site beauty services. Contouring, airbrushing, eyelash application, and tattoo coverage are just a few of the makeup techniques she specializes in. An array of hairstyling options is available, such as updos, blowouts, and hair trials. In addition to weddings, DashOfBeautyLv serves clients who are celebrating other milestone occasions, including proms and homecoming events.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$95

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$95

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$95

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$95

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$125

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$125

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$125

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$125

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$125

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$150

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$125

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Consultation
Travel Fee

What beauty services do you offer?

Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

Angel B. Married on 02/02/2021

Making girls feel confident and beautiful

Kailey Was amazing, she came to my room and was very Professional. Her makeup and hair skills are Phenomenal. I highly recommend her for any special occasion.
    Alexis G. Married on 08/30/2020

Our Covid turn around!

My wife and I had to cancel our big wedding and opted for a small intimate setting at a chapel in Las Vegas. We felt blessed when we found Kailey on weddingwire.com. All the other service providers were pretty pricey especially during times like these, so seeing the prices DashOfBeautyLV offers was a huge relief. The best part is that she travels to wherever you are located at no extra charge. We were MGM and she arrived promptly and was done with some time to spare. She was very professional and personable the whole time and even cracked some jokes with us. I am definitely going to recommend her to all my friends. She is an excellent choice especially in these trying times of affordability.
    Gabriana B. Married on 08/29/2020

My experience with Kailey was amazing! She is so professional and she helped me look and feel my best for my special day!!!

Thank you so much Kailey for being so flexible and taking care of me! 12/10
    I will definitely be booking all future appointments with you!

Pricing

DashOfBeautyLv Price Rates

Team

Kailey
Kailey
Owner

I am Kailey G, the owner of DashOfBeautyLV. For the last 8 years, I have specialized in event hair and makeup working at some of the top resorts here in the Las Vegas Valley. I decided to break away and open my own business. So everyone can have a full wedding experience- something all brides (and grooms) deserve.

Xiomara
Xiomara
Stylist

Hii, I am Xiomara P. One of the lead stylists at DashOfBeautyLV. I’ve been a hairstylist for over 4 years and a MUA for 6 years now. I never feel like I’m at work because, I absolutely love what I do! My favorite part about my job is that I get hang out with amazing people from all over the world. Helping them feel and look their best for their special occasion. No matter the event we will have a blast getting ready. I look forward to meeting you!

Mahea
Mahea
Stylist

Hey! I am Mahea. Born and raised in Hawaii. I have always loved the beautiful simple things in life. I have two kids and have been doing makeup my entire life. Professionally for the last 4 years. Creating a stressfree pampering enviroment for my clients is my ultimate goal, besides getting you glammed for your special day!

5200 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV Henderson, NV, 89109