Artistry x Emily

Las Vegas, NV View map

Based in Las Vegas, Nevada, Artistry x Emily is an on-location beautician company that offers gorgeous looks for weddings and events. Owner Emily comes from a background in hair health and skincare, meaning that her expertise contributes to top-notch quality products and techniques. Adding to their over a decade of experience, this business strives to learn new, innovative techniques regularly. Artistry x Emily believes that clients deserve the best, so the available services reflect this mentality across the board. For someone wishing to hire a beautician that is up-to-date with current trends, this studio is ideal.

Experience

Emily is a fully licensed cosmetologist in three states, including Oregon, Washington, and Nevada. She graduated from Beau Monde College of Hair Design and has trained with professional hair brands, such as Big Sexy, Redken, Rusk and Wella, among others. Also a Master Esthetician, Emily has experience working in medical esthetics and skincare.

Inspired by passion and customer satisfaction, Artistry x Emily will provide hair and makeup services at the desired location. Available treatments include textured and updo styling, contour and eye makeup, and false lash application. Trials are available on request, as is tattoo coverage. Package deals are available for parties, so interested clients may reach out to see what options are on offer for their upcoming event.

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$85

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$50

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$85

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$85

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$50

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$85

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Travel Fee

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup

1 User photo

• Kyo
    Kyo Y. Married on 06/20/2020

Talented and Kind!

I've never had my makeup professionally done and normally don't wear any, but I wanted to treat myself for my wedding. I chose Artistry x Emily because I liked how all of the bride's in her gallery weren't super glammed-up; that look may work for some bride's, but it just didn't feel right for me. She was super responsive and was happy to take my ideas into account, and I felt comfortable with her from the moment we met. During both my trial and my actual day-of hair and makeup appointment, she was very kind and we had some great conversations. I would definitely recommend her to anyone and hope to hire her again in the future!
    Trina B. Married on 09/10/2018

She is great!

Emily is excellent! She is a perfectionist and is truly beyond talented as an artist. From hair and makeup to nails, she is really one of the best!
    Jenna H. Married on 09/08/2018

Fun and professional all in one

I was a bridesmaid in one of my dear friends weddings and Emily styled my hair for the occasion. Not only is she fun and down to earth but her work is phenomenal. I highly recommend her to anyone and everyone. I am so very happy with how my hair turned out!

Pricing

Artistry x Emily Price Rates

Las Vegas, Nevada Las Vegas, NV, 89183

Always Open
Location of (Artistry x Emily)

Other vendors in Las Vegas for your wedding