520 S. Commerce, Suite 102, Wichita, KS 67202 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Darrin Hackney Photography

What do nearly 30 years in the bar/restaurant industry and 10+ years in photography get you? Connection. Trust. Emotion. Real, genuine, unaltered feeling. Exposure. Vulnerability. And not necessarily in that order. Mix these all together with some strategy and you get a raw, fun storytelling photographic concoction of your special day created by me, Darrin Hackney.

I'd love to hear your plans on how fun your wedding day will be.

Reach out to me by calling, texting or email.

Follow Darrin Hackney Photography on

Darrin Hackney Photography 2
Darrin Hackney Photography 3
Darrin Hackney Photography 4

Andee · Married on 04/14/2018

Darrin is an amazing photographer. Put us at ease during our engagement session and made us look fabulous. We know we’re in great hands for capturing our big day. Highly highly recommend Darrin.

Darrin Hackney Photography 5
    Darrin Hackney Photography 6
    Darrin Hackney Photography 7
    Darrin Hackney Photography 8
    Sent on 01/02/2018

Julie · Married on 10/08/2016

Both me and my husband loved working with Darrin. What I love about his approach is that he can take two normal people (who rarely take pictures) and make them feel and look like models. For us capturing moments were more important than stale portraits and Darrin has a keen eye for that. His creativity and playfulness in planning shots is beyond compare. Having our engagement photos shot with him prior to the wedding was invaluable because it helped us develop our repoire. We completely trusted his direction the day of the wedding which helped get our photos done quickly and beautifully. Also we had the pleasure of working with his assistant Luchilla. She was extremely helpful and I appreciate that she went out of her way to make sure I was comfortable throughout the day. Overall we felt our money was well spent working with Darrin and I can't wait to see the final pictures!

Sent on 10/15/2016

Jordan · Married on 10/01/2016

Darrin's work was amazing! He is so much fun to work with and made our wedding day perfect! He goes above and beyond his job too being there to help ease the nervousness.

Sent on 11/16/2016

Darrin Hackney Photography Pricing

Darrin Hackney Photography Price Rates

Darrin Hackney Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2100
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    High-Res Images
    One Event / Day
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2500
    Engagement Shoot
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Digital Files
    Prints

• Ambiance Events by April
    Ambiance Events by April Wedding Planners

Darrin is such an amazing photographer. He not only does great work, he's so easy to work with and his demeanor is so calming. So when things get sticky, he's cool as a cucumber. I love working with Darrin. And I especially adore his photos. You can't go wrong if you choose DH.

• Black Tie Celebrations
    Black Tie Celebrations Wedding DJs

Gosh, were do I start with Darrin.... I work with photographers every weekend as a wedding DJ and working with Darrin is awesome! He is enthusiastic, fun, and professional. In order to to really appreciate his personality, I recommend following him on Facebook! Darrin is not your typical guy and definitely not your typical photographer as he is able to get some great shots that I feel others just don't do. I often see him engaging not only with the couple, but also their family and their guests. I highly recommend couples to search out Darrin for anyone that is not looking for ordinary!

• Bryan Foley Entertainment
    Bryan Foley Entertainment Wedding DJs

Darrin is hands down one of the best eyes in Wichita. When you want Fantastic pictures to capture all your memorable moments, be sure to call Darrin and hire the best. You will be thankful and grateful you did.

• 511 E. Douglas Wichita, 67202 See on map