Darrin Hackney Photography

520 S. Commerce, Suite 102, Wichita, KS 67202 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $2,500
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Darrin Hackney Photography

I’m Darrin, and I’m your unique, fun, and creative wedding photographer. My background is different from other photographers. I was a bartender for 30 plus years before becoming a professional photographer, and one thing that sets me apart is I’ve paid attention to people from behind the bar—noticing their mannerisms, their happiness, and their high fives. Those moments helped me transition into weddings when I picked up a camera. I can handle the craziest of crazy fun weddings. I’ve learned to fly by the seat of my pants and never stress. I know by experience what fun looks like, whether it’s you and a group of your bridesmaids on the dance floor or someone swinging around on the stripper pole inside a party bus. You’ll want to remember all those candid moments with your family and friends, and I’m the photographer that can capture them.

Send me a message if you're looking for a unique, fun and creative wedding photographer

Follow Darrin Hackney Photography on
Rockstar on a party bus
terradyne golf course bridal portrait 51 187261 159233534825751

23 Reviews for Darrin Hackney Photography

Julie · Married on 10/08/2016

Both me and my husband loved working with Darrin. What I love about his approach is that he can take two normal people (who rarely take pictures) and make them feel and look like models. For us capturing moments were more important than stale portraits and Darrin has a keen eye for that. His creativity and playfulness in planning shots is beyond compare. Having our engagement photos shot with him prior to the wedding was invaluable because it helped us develop our repoire. We completely trusted his direction the day of the wedding which helped get our photos done quickly and beautifully. Also we had the pleasure of working with his assistant Luchilla. She was extremely helpful and I appreciate that she went out of her way to make sure I was comfortable throughout the day. Overall we felt our money was well spent working with Darrin and I can't wait to see the final pictures!

Sent on 10/15/2016

Jordan · Married on 10/01/2016

Darrin's work was amazing! He is so much fun to work with and made our wedding day perfect! He goes above and beyond his job too being there to help ease the nervousness.

Sent on 11/16/2016

Darrin Hackney Photography Pricing

Darrin Hackney Photography Price Rates

Darrin Hackney Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2100
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    High-Res Images
    One Event / Day
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2500
    Engagement Shoot
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Prints

• Ambiance Events by April Wedding Planners

Darrin is such an amazing photographer. He not only does great work, he's so easy to work with and his demeanor is so calming. So when things get sticky, he's cool as a cucumber. I love working with Darrin. And I especially adore his photos. You can't go wrong if you choose DH.

• Black Tie Celebrations Wedding DJs

Gosh, were do I start with Darrin.... I work with photographers every weekend as a wedding DJ and working with Darrin is awesome! He is enthusiastic, fun, and professional. In order to to really appreciate his personality, I recommend following him on Facebook! Darrin is not your typical guy and definitely not your typical photographer as he is able to get some great shots that I feel others just don't do. I often see him engaging not only with the couple, but also their family and their guests. I highly recommend couples to search out Darrin for anyone that is not looking for ordinary!

• Bryan Foley Entertainment Wedding DJs

Darrin is hands down one of the best eyes in Wichita. When you want Fantastic pictures to capture all your memorable moments, be sure to call Darrin and hire the best. You will be thankful and grateful you did.

• 520 S. Commerce, Suite 102 Wichita, KS, 67202 See on map
    316-799-8548 (Phone number)
    By appointment only
    Location of (Darrin Hackney Photography)