23 Reviews for Darrin Hackney Photography

User Photos
Albums (1)
Prints (1)
22 Darrin Hackney Photography Reviews

Darrin is an amazing photographer. Put us at ease during our engagement session and made us look fabulous. We know we’re in great hands for capturing our big day. Highly highly recommend Darrin.

Profile Picture Andee, 4/14/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Both me and my husband loved working with Darrin. What I love about his approach is that he can take two normal people (who rarely take pictures) and make them feel and look like models. For us capturing moments were more important than stale portraits and Darrin has a keen eye for that. His creativity and playfulness in planning shots is beyond compare. Having our engagement photos shot with him prior to the wedding was invaluable because it helped us develop our repoire. We completely trusted his direction the day of the wedding which helped get our photos done quickly and beautifully. Also we had the pleasure of working with his assistant Luchilla. She was extremely helpful and I appreciate that she went out of her way to make sure I was comfortable throughout the day. Overall we felt our money was well spent working with Darrin and I can't wait to see the final pictures!

Profile Picture Julie, 10/8/16, 11 Reviews
Category: Photography

Darrin's work was amazing! He is so much fun to work with and made our wedding day perfect! He goes above and beyond his job too being there to help ease the nervousness.

Profile Picture Jordan, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Darrin was amazing! Having Darrin take pics for you is like hanging out with a really funny friend! He makes you so comfortable! We fired our first photographer and Darrin really saved the day! We have amazing engagement pics and wedding pics as well!! I will use Darrin for any photography need I ever have!

Profile Picture Jenn, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Darrin was absolutely great to work with! Photography was the most important thing to us because that is what we have to remember our special day, and Darrin totally captured everything we were looking for. He was so helpful along the way, and helped make our wedding day stress-free and fun. His energy is amazing.

Profile Picture Crystal, 8/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Darrin was amazing! Very professional and we could not be more pleased with how our pictures turned out!!

Profile Picture E, 8/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Darrin was very laid back and easy to work with! All of our pictures turned out awesome!!

Profile Picture Laura, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Darrin photographed our engagement and wedding photos and they were simply amazing! He is great to work with and made us feel relaxed and natural while taking pictures. We had no idea what we wanted and he had so many great ideas. We have so many photos that we absolutely love that it's hard to chose our favorites. Definitely recommend Darrin for your wedding!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 5/14/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Photography

Darrin truly exceeded my expectations. If you're looking for a wedding photographer who will go the extra mile to know you and your fiance, as well as come up with creative ways to make your photos special....then this is your guy. He is fun, dependable, and an artistic genius. I'm thrilled to have the kind of wedding photos that I'll want on our walls for years to come. I wish I could give him six stars!

Profile Picture Nicole, 4/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Now looking back to my wedding day, I can honestly say that hiring Darrin as our wedding photographer was one of the best choices we made. He not only made our day more fun by sharing the excitement with us, but he took photos that were unbelievable. I'm so thrilled with our wedding photos, and as I look at them on our wall everyday, they make me smile because of how accurately they capture the happiness of our special day. I definitely recommend hiring Darrin!

Profile Picture Nicole, 4/8/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

We used Darrin for our engagement pictures as we'll on our wedding day. We absolutely love how all our photos came out! He is great to work with and very professional! He made sure that our photos all resembled us as a couple and our personal style.

Profile Picture Devon, 5/30/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Prints

Darrin and Sarah did a wonderful job with my daughter's wedding! They put us all at ease, and were a lot of fun. I can't wait to see all of the photos. The sneak previews that I saw were fabulous.

Profile Picture Jeannine, 7/12/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Darrin is the best! So easy to work with and he is so creative. We loved our engagement pics and wedding pics. Definitely didn't regret this wedding purchase.

Profile Picture User2235749, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

He has such a creative eye and is worth EVERY single penny!! The proof is in his pictures

Profile Picture User3660748, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Darrin was very easy to work with! He captured all the moments I could have ever imagined.

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/15/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

We couldn't be happier with the outcome of our engagement and wedding day pictures. Darrin is very professional, creative, prepared and personable.He makes everything flow so easy and fun. We had several people assume he was a family friend because of his personability. Two thumbs up!

Profile Picture Blair, 6/1/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Darren was super great to work with. He really worked to get every shot we wanted and we would highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Monica, 8/4/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I knew the minute we met with Darrin that he would make this day so memorable! He has a great eye for creativity and will make your day so fun! Between our Engagement photos, and the actual wedding day, we met a few times to make sure he knew exactly what we wanted to capture on our day. We had a special guest at the wedding, Willie the Wildcat, and Darrin really had fun with him. We also had a blast with the second shooter he had with him! We are looking forward to seeing the photos in a couple of weeks!

Profile Picture Erin, 6/2/12, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Darrin was a blast to work with. He is very creative, and helped capture our Engagement and Wedding perfectly. He was open to new ideas, as well as helping us break out of our shells. We have told many friends, and relatives about him!

Profile Picture Erin, 6/2/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Darrin was great to work with. He had alot of fun and different ideas for our photos. He was very creative and very helpful throughout the day. Darrin did a great job at managing our time during the idea but also getting the key shots we discussed. Definitely a great experience!

Profile Picture Raquel, 9/18/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Darrin Hackney was recommended to me by a friend. I visited his website and fell in love with the way he captured moments. My wedding was an all day event and he was there from when I started getting ready at 5 in the morning until we were wrapping up and 10 in the evening. He was also willing to do a last minute photo shoot the next weekend because we were not able to get all the personal pictures we wanted at the actual wedding itself. Talk about flexible! He took a lot of pictures, but not too many. He was very good at trying to capture the right moments at the right times and I really appreciated not having to sort through 1000 pictures. For an all day event, I had about 400 pictures to sort through. Trust me, I've seen some of my friends pictures and 1000-1500 pictures is A LOT to sort through. I really loved my wedding photos and they are the thing that I feel I got the most value out of from my wedding.

Profile Picture Jane, 5/1/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Darrin and Brian where amazing to work with! I couldn't have asked for better photographers for our wedding. It was so much fun and they made the day all about us! I have and will continue to recommend their company to anyone looking for photography! Great guys to work with!

Profile Picture Angie, 2/7/09, 5 Reviews