Lenexa, Lenexa, KS 66219 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 1

About Dark Horse Digital Media

Dark Horse Digital Media is a wedding videography company based in Lenexa, Kansas. This two-person team of videographers will document your day and offer a high-quality wedding video. They also provide their photography skills as well. Dark Horse Digital Media specializes in the videography styles of documentary and short form. Their photograph styles are both candid and posed.

Dark Horse Digital Media offers the following services for videography as well as photography:

• Client revisions
  • High-definition video
  • High-resolution photos
  • Highlight video
  • Multiple cameras
  • Multiple locations
  • Save the date

Other Services
This videographer offers the following final formats for your wedding video:

• Digital download
  • USB flash drive

Location
Dark Horse Digital Media is located in Lenexa, Kansas outside of Kansas City.

Follow Dark Horse Digital Media on

• Videos 1

1 Reviews for Dark Horse Digital Media

Lauren · Married on 10/28/2017

I was sceptical at first whether I needed a videographer, but the moment I met Katie it instantly clicked. I was so excited that Katie and I had the same ideas for my special day, and if I changed my mind Katie quickly got back with me. I loved working with her, and getting her ideas. She went as far as asking me what songs I wanted for my video, even if they were alittle odd. Katie was such a good help on our special day with little details & even through the bitter cold of my wedding, she was patient and got every detail. I would recommend Katie in a heartbeat!

Sent on 04/17/2018

Dark Horse Digital Media FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,200.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,800.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Documentary, Short Form
  • What videography services do you offer? Client Revisions, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, USB Flash Drive