Saint Johns, FL 32259 Map · Phone number

About Darice Michelle Photography

We have been in business for 7 years specializing in wedding photojournalism. We are known mainly for three things: AWESOME PHOTOS, Excellent Customer Service and PERSONALITY! Our team goes above and beyond to meet our clients needs. We believe in offering our couples more than just great photos... a fun atmosphere, reliability, professionalism and HEART is key in establishing a great relationship before, during and after the wedding.

101930149
101930149
58f2472b0a52f2b5 1214584428716 IMG 8259416

9 Reviews for Darice Michelle Photography

kaycee · Married on 08/20/2011

Darice did our August wedding in St. Augustine and was perfect. We barely even noticed she was there, but she captured the most perfect moments! She was kind enough to meet with us before and was incredibly thorough in understanding what exactly we wanted. She comes incredibly highly recommended for any event. She's artistic and very professional.

Sent on 09/09/2011

Cortnee · Married on 04/05/2008

Darice is such a professional, and has a great eye for photography. She makes every picture fun, and is so nice to work with!

Sent on 07/04/2008

Bonnie · Married on 03/29/2008

WOW! Where do I even begin?! Darice and her team were absolutley amazing. I have never experienced anything like it. Coming from a large family of photographers, I was nervous about chosing someone from the outside, I mean I couldn't trust just anyone to capture the memories that I was going to cherrish forever.I knew a few things I was looking for in photographers. #1. I wanted someone to be there for me, any time I needed them. Darice ALWAYS answered my calls and emails, and was helpful, cheerful and always honset. #2. I wanted someone with true talent and passion. Uh....have you seen her website?! She LOVES taking pictures and capturing precious memories and her work was perfect. I could not have imagined better photos.
    Now, that being said, I must say that I don't only consider Darice my wedding photographer, but MY photographer. I will call her for ALL my important photography needs! She is the best!

Sent on 06/27/2008

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files, Prints

• First Coast Weddings and Events
    First Coast Weddings and Events Wedding Planners

Darice has an amazing eye, both at the time the photo is taken and also in her editing skills. We simply love her style!

• Saint Johns, 32259 See on map