18 Park ave apt 416, Jersey City, NJ 07302 Map · Phone number

About Daria Wheaton

Daria Wheaton's style is a mix of natural/posed portraits and lifestyle photojournalism. When shooting weddings, her goal is creating images that not only tell stories, but capture the emotions of the day and to let her clients’ personalities to shine through in their wedding pictures.

Follow Daria Wheaton on

a
mc7a872

9 Reviews for Daria Wheaton

Erika · Married on 09/20/2014

Daria was AMAZING!!!! She was friendly, kind, patient (I have a 7 and 3 year old) punctual and had many ideas for different shots. I did not have a wedding party (just me my husband and our kids) but she managed to take the most beautiful pictures of just us two alone, the kids alone and of course family shots. At the reception she also got great pictures of the "first dance", the speeches, and all our loved ones having a good time.

I was more than pleased with her work. When I received the pictures I was in tears of how beautiful they came out. The lighting.... The angle of the pictures....the poses she suggested.... ALL of it was AMAZING. She made memories of my special day last forever in her pictures and I will forever be grateful for that. Thank you Daria!!!!

Sent on 03/13/2015

Sondra · Married on 08/12/2014

We absolutely LOVED working with Daria... and most certainly would work with her again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 03/14/2015

Jillian · Married on 08/09/2014

In my opinion, Daria is the best! She is awesome. Seriously words can not express how happy my husband and I were with our wedding pictures. I wished I lived in the city because she would be my go to photographer! Professionalism, quality photographs, creativity, you really can't ask for a better photographer than her.

Sent on 04/16/2015