1358 13th Street, Suite 2, Columbus, GA 31901 Map · Phone number

About Daphne's Bridal Boutique

Daphne's Bridal Boutique provides excellent personal service and great selections in bridal and formal attire.

We are ready to help every bride and groom fulfill their vision of the perfect wedding while also meeting the needs of those attending proms, military balls and formal events with beautiful dresses and tuxedos.

Visit us for Bridal Gowns, Bridesmaids, Mother’s and Flower Girl Dresses, Prom and Formal Occasion Dresses as well as Accessories and Tuxedos.

At Daphne’s, we help bring your dreams to life.

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

Other couples have also viewed

• Demetrios
  • Celebrate Tuxedos
  • Allure Bridals
  • Uptown Gowns

11 Reviews for Daphne's Bridal Boutique

Marisa · Married on 12/30/2017

I LOVED getting my dress at Daphne's. Doris makes you feel like the most important person in the world when you shop with her. I told her what I was looking for and, I kid you not, THE dress was the first dress she had me try on. I even went to a couple other places after that, but they didn't feel like home and didn't have that dress. Alterations were quick, easy, and fun. I recommend stopping by Daphne's to see their small, but quality selection.

Sent on 01/27/2018

Caitlin · Married on 05/28/2016

I was absolutely stunned by the service that I received at Daphne's Bridal!! Doris was wonderful and helped me pick out my dress quickly. This was my 4th dress shop in one weekend and I was determined to find a dress that weekend to make sure there would be plenty of time for alterations. I described what I did and didn't like from previous dresses as well as my price point and Doris just said "I know exactly what you want!". She came back with the dress I ended up buying for my wedding day! I tried on one or two more gowns but Doris had already found the one for me. After paying the deposit, I returned several times for fittings and the seamstress there was great! She did an amazing job with my dress and I couldn't be more pleased with how it turned out. Everyone at Daphne's was very friendly and accommodating. They went out of their way to find me a veil that matched my dress perfectly and ordered it for me in a different length than what they had in the store. They were very relaxed about when I made payments and when to pick up my dress. They steamed my dress and veil the week before the wedding and they were both absolutely perfect for the big day. I live about an hour away from this shop and it was well worth the drive to get this kind of service. I had a wonderful experience with Doris at Daphne's Bridal and would highly recommend them!!

Sent on 06/07/2016
  • User4919900 · 2+ years ago

I had a great experience at Daphne's Bridal Boutique. I first went to David's Bridal and was disappointed in their selection and quality. The experience you get at Daphne's is so much more personal and friendly than at David's Bridal. I ended up choosing a dress that was totally different from my original vision and I'm so glad they decided to pull that dress out, I would have never chosen it for myself. The dress was over my budget so they gave me a discount that brought the dress down to exactly what my budget was! They had follow-up calls to see how I was doing. The tailoring experience was excellent, they did an amazing job and were helpful in deciding some of my bridal accessories. I loved my wedding dress and I'm so happy that I found Daphne's Bridal for my wedding dress.

Sent on 10/04/2015

• Country Club of Columbus Country Club Weddings

Daphne's Bridal is the premier wedding dress boutique in the south. Daphne's beautiful shop in the heart of midtown is a must for all Columbus brides!

• Dream Wedding--Wedding Planning Services
    Dream Wedding--Wedding Planning Services Wedding Planners

Of all the local bridal boutiques in our area, I have found Daphne's to be the most professional and friendly. They are very knowledgeable of wedding attire and take their time with each and every bride. Their is no pressure in their selling style. Every bride I have taken to Daphne's has left with the PERFECT gown and a smile (some with tears in their eyes) as well as mothers and the whole wedding party. Their customer service is by far the very best I have seen. One of the things I love about Daphne's is their ability to dress the wedding party around the bride so as to create a look which is elegant and classy. Although the boutique is small (at the moment), I feel that as a bride, you are sure to find your PERFECT gown. Sharon Mignone Dream Wedding--Wedding Planning Services

• 1358 13th Street, Suite 2 Columbus, GA, 31901 See on map
    Location of (Daphne's Bridal Boutique)