Engagement
Shoot included

About Dani Weiss Photography

Daring, Different, Dani !

Over the course of 28 years as a professional photographer, the challenge has lured me far and wide. Travel and journalistic assignments have honed my photographer's eye and my ability to see and to act when I am close to human emotion. Political protests, drag-queen performances, raucous concerts, and multi-cultural events have brought me closer to raw subject matter. I bring these rich experiences to traditional wedding and portrait photography as I push limits and use instinctive shooting methods to capture events and people.

Photographers see in ways that can create the art that finally tells the story. Continuing education in stylistic and technical issues is as important as innate ability. I seek to be an active part of the photographic community. Volunteering is also part of my commitment to my craft.

I own and use digital Canon EOS systems (4 bodies and flashes, lenses from 17mm - 300mm) and White Lightning Lighting.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Multi. Locations (2)
Prints (2)
High-Res Images (1)
Proofs (1)

From the moment we started talking on the phone, it was as if we had been friends our whole life. I knew then that this was the photographer for my Wedding. She took absolutely stunning photos. All my wedding guests just loved her. So fun and friendly. Dani even gave great advice for a caterer as well.

Profile Picture Michael, 10/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Dani shot our wedding in September and took absolutely beautiful pictures. From the beginning she was responsive and always easy to get a hold of. She took the time to figure out what shots would work best for our venue and had great suggestions for our group on how to look our best on a hot sweaty day. After our wedding, we worked together on the photo albums and she gave great advice on how we might want to lay it out to capture our beautiful day through her photos. I recommend Dani for those that want a fun, spunky, yet professional photographer to capture their most important of life's moments.

Profile Picture Lily, 9/3/17, 1 Review

Negatives
8 AWARDS

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1217808834087 img 2378

One additional hour of time for FREE!

$425.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
I am offering one additional free additional hour when you book one of my 6 hour packages. This is a savings of $425. This is not available for hourly options or from June-September. Please let me know you saw this offer on Wedding Wire.
#WW9631a9f1a1c3a9bd

16 ENDORSEMENTS
White Stole had the great privilege to work with the amazing artistry of Dani Weiss on a gorgeous, Vintage themed wedding held in a historic church in Seattle. The photos were simply exquisite due to Dani's eye for elegance and for capturing people in their most perfect expressive moment. We look forward to an opportunity to work with her again!

Dani is a seasoned professional in the world of photography that stands out above the crowd. She is one of the most experienced in her profession and will work with you towards what your vision is for your wedding or event. If you want great photos to look back on in 20 years, hire Dani.

Dani does some great and unique work. Very professional on all fronts and fun to work with besides. Have shared many wedding experiences with her clients and ours in our vintage fleet. Good lady. Roy DuBrow General Manager British Motor Coach, Inc.

129 PROS I KNOW
3 ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO

Events

Seattle, WA 98118   See On Map
206-760-3336 (phone)
Dani Weiss Photography is a wedding photographer from Seattle, WA. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Washington, Oregon, and available for travel. Dani Weiss Photography is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the Seattle, WA wedding industry for 24 years. We specialize in wedding photography and portrait photography.