197 Woodlawn Circle, Portsmouth, NH 03801 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

Peter2
Peter2
Dancing Machine Co.

4 Reviews for Dancing Machine Co.

Peter · Married on 09/02/2018

There's a recent review of 2.2. I have no idea who this is. I have not performed at a wedding with someone named Eric for some years. I'm sure it's a competitor trying to smear my excellent service. Peter Anania

Sent on 10/08/2018

Kristi · Married on 01/14/2017

We hired Peter Anania of Dancing Machine Co. for a wedding celebration and couldn’t be happier with the results. Peter was great to work with – responsive, professional, and extremely nice as well. He sent us a comprehensive form to fill out before the event and made sure to understand what we wanted for our party as far as music choices and announcements. Peter was also able to bring us a ton of AV support (uplighting, extra microphones, powerpoint projector and large screen), which made logistics for the night of the party very easy. He played great music throughout the party and really kept the crowd out on the dance floor late into the evening. If you are looking for a great DJ for an event I definitely recommend Peter and the Dancing Machine Co. Thanks for a great party, Peter!

Sent on 01/06/2018
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 07/11/2011

We were lucky to have Peter! He just let us and the guests do what we wanted. I wish I had been more specific on what I wanted played. Turns out I know nothing about new music and would have rather heard more '90s stuff but I think he read the crowd well and everyone had a great, great time.

Sent on 08/02/2011