Sioux Falls, SD 57110 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,300
Availability Check your date

About Dan Thorson Photography

Hey there, I'm Dan.

I'm a photographer based in Sioux Falls, SD and have been pursuing my love of photography for a few years now. I've been fortunate to work with a lot of great people in Sioux Falls and capture a lot of great moments & memories.

One of the things I love about photography is the ability to tell a story or capture a moment, but to also work with clients and get to know them. I believe that great images start with people, and these build relationships. To me, a client is never just a 'client' but becomes a friend for a lifetime. To be a part of someone's life is a rewarding experience that I get from my job.

I tend to take an open, laid back approach when it comes to photography, but also try to live by that as well. I'm fascinated by locations and moments, sometimes the best moments happen in front of our eyes. Anything is possible.

Follow Dan Thorson Photography on

4g7a3374
4g7a7177

2 Reviews for Dan Thorson Photography

Amy · Married on 09/12/2015

Dan did our engagement pictures and will be doing our wedding pictures in September. He was so easy to work with, very prompt at responding to emails and texts, and he was super flexible. Dan made us feel very comfortable and made the session so fun. Our photos turned out great! They were very natural. We brought our dog to be in some of the photos and Dan was very patient with him. His prices are very affordable for the Sioux Falls area. I recommend Dan Thorson Photography to anyone who is looking for a photographer!

Sent on 01/19/2015

Jasmine · Married on 07/26/2014

We really just loved working with Dan. He was there to capture our entire wedding story, from the proposal through the reception. It was such a joy and an honor to have the professionalism and easy going presence that Dan brought to every photo session. We have heard nothing but rave reviews on the quality and uniqueness of our photographs--so much so, that Dainty Obsessions did a feature on our engagement session thanks to Dan's skills! His prices are fair, and the service impeccable. Dan, you are one heck of a photographer, and person! We really hope that we have the chance to work with you again in the future.

Sent on 08/06/2014

Dan Thorson Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files