275 Market Street Suite 117, Minneapolis, MN 55405 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 3

About D'Amico Catering

For more than 22 years, D'Amico & Partners has dominated the Twin Cities food scene with highly inventive and successful restaurants. Through D'Amico Catering, you can bring the experience and expertise of that legacy to an intimate dinner for 10 or a grand reception for 10,000. D'Amico Catering has the credentials and talent to ensure that your affair is executed to perfection.

D'Amico Catering is the recipient of numerous awards and mentions, particularly for its imaginative food. And it has legions of loyal and passionate clients, both corporate and social, who entrust every meeting, party and reception to the company's capable hands.

612.238.4444

Storey0981
DAmicoMIA265

65 Reviews for D'Amico Catering

Lauren · Married on 08/25/2018

I worked with Amy McMonigal at D'Amico when I was in my search for a wedding venue. I LOVED working with her. She was beyond responsive and so so helpful in my search. We really wanted to end up with a D'amico venue, but we ended up choosing a different vendor based on our wedding date (they had an exclusive caterer). We were really bummed we didn't get to use Amy and D'amico for our caterer (their food is delicious), but wanted to write the review because of how great my experience was working with Amy during our search. We ended up touring five of their venues and of all my wedding vendors so far (I've now booked all vendors), she was by far the most responsive and helpful. Thanks again, Amy for all your help during our wedding planning. Hopefully at our next party, we can work with you and your team!!

Nancy · Married on 08/26/2017

I wanted to let you know how happy I was with the food and service from DAmico's. It was so well done. I have had many comments telling me that it was the best food they'd ever had at a wedding and I agree. Please give my compliments to the chef and to Tanya our event manager.
    The service was superb. Your people made me look so good!! They anticipated everything and wanted to be sure I was happy. They all deserve a raise.
    My gratitude also goes out to Amanda for helping me feel on top of this event from the beginning. It really was flawless. I know that Lauren and David will remember it as an amazing celebration of their marriage.
    A very satisfied customer,
    Nancy

Jason · Married on 06/26/2016

D'Amico catering did an awesome job across the board. We worked with Anne Bohnsack, who was very helpful as we planned our event the way we wanted it to go. The food was delicious and the event went exactly the way we wanted to. We had a last-minute issue with some of the logistics, and D'Amico (and Anne) went the extra mile to make things work.

D'Amico added a special touch to the actual event - our dance floor was right next to the head table, so to make more space they pulled the tables apart and put them away. We didn't ask them to do it - it was all their initiative, and emblematic of the way they went above and beyond so that we could have an amazing wedding reception.

D'Amico Catering FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service? $ 40.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service? $ 31.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations? $ 35.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres? $ 25.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Tables, China, Linens, Flatware, Glassware
  • What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Breakfast / Brunch, Buffet, Cake, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Custom Menu, Dessert, Family Style, French Service, Hors d'oeuvres, Lunch, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tapas, Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? African, American, Asian, BBQ, British, Cajun, Caribbean, Chinese, Ethiopian, French, German, Greek, Indian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latin American, Local, Mediterranean, Mexican, Middle Eastern, Russian, Sandwiches, Seafood, Southern, Southwestern, Spanish, Thai, Vietnamese
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Halal, Kosher, Nut Free, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? Liquor License, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Open Bar, House Beer, Specialty Beer, House Wine, Specialty Wine, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Chairs, Tables

Real Weddings

• Mother of the Bride Weddings
    Mother of the Bride Weddings Wedding Planners

D'Amico is always professional, great tasting and on top of their game

• Amy Zaroff Events + Design
    Amy Zaroff Events + Design Wedding Planners

Not only is D'Amico the exclusive caterer at many of the Twin Cities' best venues, their food and service are top notch. They have become a valuable partner in providing our brides and grooms with a one-of-a-kind event. The chefs at D'Amico are inventive and aim to please. All of the staff are a pleasure to work with, know their business well and are willing to take the extra step to exceed, not just meet, expectations. A D'Amico event is a great event.

• 275 Market Street, Suite 117 Minneapolis, MN 55405 See on map