1631 Westop Trail, Knoxville, TN 37923 Map · Phone number

About Daisy Cake Company

At Daisy Cake Company, the difference is in the details. We believe your celebration is special, no matter how big or small. This belief is reflected in our cakes. We offer custom designs based on your particular theme or event. Many of the cakes in our galleries were based on themes, colors, and details brought to us by customers looking for that one-of-a-kind look specially made for their party. Homemade ingredients ensure that the cake will taste as good as it looks. And our extra attention to detail allows us to continually exceed our customers’ expectations each and every time. Did you know we rarely make the same cake twice? But this is the best part of what we do! It enables us to constantly be challenged to come up with new ideas, which guarantees you will receive something unique – made just for you!

• Sweet Harmonious Bakery
  • Sugarbuzz custom cakes
  • Everything Iced Cupcakes & More

14 Reviews for Daisy Cake Company

Ginger · Married on 09/20/2014

Andrea created EXACTLY what my daughter wanted for her wedding. She created a 4 layer wedding cake separated with gaps of beautiful live flowers that was used in the wedding and she also created a University of Tennessee Football stadium complete with the field and fans! The wedding cake was 2 layers of strawberry and 2 layers of vanilla. The strawberry layers even had little strawberry seeds proving that it was fresh and not just a box cake. The cake was moist and super delicious. The grooms cake was red velvet and it was REAL red velvet..with cream cheese icing. Beautiful job and delicious product..I will definitely be using her again for other events during the year that I need a cake for.

Sent on 09/30/2014

mysteree · Married on 06/14/2014

Andrea did a phenomenal job with our wedding cake. We showed her a picture of what we wanted, and she did exactly that and so much more. I couldn't have been more happier. Even my groom was ecstatic about it. Usually wedding cake doesn't taste all that good, but our cake tasted just as good, if not better, than it did when Andrea sat down with us to do our tasting. I cannot count the number of compliments we received on how good it was. With it being my wedding and one of the biggest events in my life, it's hard to trust a company with things such as these; but I will defiantly be using Daisy Cake Company for all of cake needs in the near future. this company makes it personal and keeps it at a very reasonable price. Thank you soooooo much!!

Sent on 06/24/2014

Anastacia · Married on 10/13/2013

Andrea was more than amazing! She worked with me on my design and also with my budget. I had cake toppers made, so she made the cake to fit them, too. The quality of the cake and the design was perfect! I am so glad that I chose her to create our wedding cake. Our guests LOVED IT, and so did we! I would definitely RECOMMEND HER!

Sent on 10/25/2013

Daisy Cake Company's reply:

Anastacia, Thanks for your great feedback! I am so pleased to hear you loved your cake. Incorporating your dress desgin lended to a beautiful cake, and then the handmade toppers made it so unique, a true one-of-a-kind design! So glad we were able work with you on your special day!

• 1631 Westop Trail Knoxville, 37923 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Daisy Cake Company)