924 Hwy. 11 W, Bean Station, TN 37708 Map · Phone number

About Fat Lady's Cakes

Hello, My name is Darlene Brown and I am the of Fat Lady's Cakes. I started Fat Lady's Cakes in 2007. Fat Lady's is a custom order cake business, specializing in Couture Wedding Cakes. I also do special occasion cakes such as birthday, bridal shower, baby shower anniversary cakes. I only use the best ingredients and are cakes are made fresh for each order. I have taken many classes and studied with the best designers. I would like the opportunity to be a part of your special occasion and thank you in advance for any consideration given to my business. I like the phrase your imagination is my inspiration and where dreams come true.

Grooms cake a bear with honey comb saying for the brides request "A Bear and his Honey"
IMG20101204131848a
0521001719a
Wedding cake with Jeweled bows
Wedding cake with Jeweled bows
IMG20101204131848a

Fat Lady's Cakes FAQ

• What types of desserts do you provide? Cheese, Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Fruit, Groom's Cake
  • What services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Setup