639 N Donnelly St, Mount Dora, FL 32757 Map · Phone number

About Daisy A Day

Daisy A Day Florist wants to help you celebrate life! One of the most important celebrations of a girls life is her Wedding Day. This special day is a culmination of years of dreaming! The floral team at Daisy A Day wants to be a part in making your dreams come true!

It's important to us that we customize your floral decor to make your day unique and unforgettable. We work well within ALL budgets, styles, and tastes. Call today and schedule your complimentary consulation.

Wishing you the best in planning,
Kelly Jordan-Cihal

T014
M371
NightClubCPWhite

7 Reviews for Daisy A Day

Can not say enough about Daisy a Day! Upon first meeting with Kelly, it was like talking to a long time friend. . Kelly really took the time to work with us on seeing that my daughters flowers were just what she wanted.

The day of the ceremony, I had forgotten to get pillars for a couple of the arrangements but Kelly took care of everything and within minutes they were there! I was really impressed with how professional she was and how she handled this!

The Bride was so pleased with all that Kelly had done to make her day beautiful! I must add that the flowers were given out to guests and they informed us that they lasted for a long time. The one I kept , stayed beautiful for two weeks, reminding me of a beautiful day!

I strongly would recommend Daisy a Day if you want no worries of beautiful flowers and a vendor who really cares!

Sent on 01/23/2013

Ashley · Married on 03/24/2012

Kelly is such an amazing person! I was beyond pleased with how my flowers came out. The bouquets that I wanted were so unique, she did exactly what I wanted. She was on time with the delivery, she even gave me vases to put the bouquets in after the ceremony. I was so happy with Daisy A Day and STRONGLY recommend this to all of my friends who are getting married!

Sent on 04/26/2012

shannon · Married on 12/16/2010

Kelly at daisy a day was easy to work with. she took our vision & made it a reality. she is reasonably priced & does terrific design work. if I could have saved every flower arrangement I would have. she even crystalized all the branches in the arrangements to make them look like snow. truly amazing!!

Sent on 05/05/2012

Daisy A Day FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

• Kelly Bench Events
    Kelly Bench Events Wedding Planners

Wonderful team!!

• Mission Inn Resort & Club
    Mission Inn Resort & Club Hotel Weddings

These ladies take care of all of your floral needs. Their look is very classic and elegant. And they can take care of so much more than the details if you need them too. Another wonderful local vendor to Mission Inn Resort who handles our brides with care.

• 639 N Donnelly St Mount Dora, 32757 See on map