11725 Sunbelt Ct Ste B, Baton Rouge, LA 70809 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 7

About D Jones Wedding Films

We call our film-makers "story-tellers," and for good reason! Instead of simply "covering" the events of a wedding, we view the wedding day as a way to frame your story- why you're together. His sense of humor, her laugh - those things we're the start of something promising, but why did you stick together? We care about those kinds of details because understanding your history, what you love about each other, and how the two of you have expressed that love over the course of your relationship informs how we film on the big day. After all, a good film isn't a cookie-cutter, assembly line product. A good film is personal. What's your story?

Follow D Jones Wedding Films on

• Videos 3

4 Reviews for D Jones Wedding Films

• Brittney

Brittney · Married on 08/06/2016

Danny really helped make our day special. His footage of our day was perfect. The video quality was better than expected and would recommend him to anyone planning a wedding.

Sent on 09/11/2016

D Jones Wedding Films is truly the best. The team at D Jones was so amazing to work with and fit right in during our wedding day; it was almost as if they were an extension of our bridal parties. Nothing they did was ever awkward or felt forced; it was always so natural and flowing with the day.

Their finished product is amazing. The teaser video they made for us is worthy of a short film nomination. The effects and background music they edited to our wedding exit through a line of sparklers is breath-taking; we are not joking when we say it is on par with Hollywood movies.

We would recommend them to any couple; they are a diamond in the rough when it comes to wedding videographers. We are fortunate we were able to find them for our wedding and hope this review will pass along the same luck to you. They will exceed your expectations! I cannot say enough wonderful things about this team!

Sent on 04/28/2016

Elanor · Married on 11/21/2015

We were really on the fence about hiring a videographer, but because we found D. Jones I'm so happy we did! First, we had a lot of moving parts (second line, two live bands, choreographed first dance, etc.), and I'm pretty happy that all of that got memorialized in an appropriate medium. Second, its really nice to have a back-up to the photographer. I've found myself going from a still photo of a moment I-think-I-kindof-recall to the video showing exactly where it happened and confirming my theory (e.g., that's when I noticed grandma made it to the ceremony!). Even just having a videographer there made me feel more comfortable about coverage, and particularly those impromptu moments that no photographer would/could ever stage. Finally, I love the trailer, and I think friends/family appreciate it, too! It's like the cliff notes to actually looking at all of the pictures. Get off the fence, and just do it!

Sent on 04/25/2016

D Jones Wedding Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,250.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, One Event / Day
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, DVD