D. Jay's Entertainment

Las Vegas, NV View map

LAS VEGAS’S HIGHEST RATED AND MOST AWARD-WINNING DJ/PHOTOGRAPHY COMPANY!

2011 "Brides Choice" Award from WeddingWire

2010 "Brides Choice" Award from WeddingWire
2009 "Bride’s Choice" Award from WeddingWire!

3-Year TheKnot Pick for "Best of Weddings" 2011, 2010 AND 2007!
2008 Award for "Best of the Best" in Las Vegas from WeddingMBA
10-years running Certified USABestDJ in Las Vegas

We win these awards and earn 5-star ratings because OUR BRIDES LOVE US! Call us TODAY to find out why!

Just imagine being so comfortable with your choice of DJ/Photo/Video that you can actually enjoy your wedding day! When you work with us, you know that every critical element will be lovingly planned and every loose end tied up. Just show up and have the time of your life!

We have entertained hundreds of thousands of people in venues throughout the Las Vegas Valley. We are on the preferred vendor list at over 20 on- and off-strip reception venues.

Our goal is 100% satisfaction with the highest quality service, while providing amazing value to our brides.

Our photography is top-notch! We provide the formal photography when appropriate, and a photojournalistic style throughout the wedding day. See the link below for our demo gallery and blog.

D. Jay’s Entertainment is a full-time DJ, Photo & Video Company. We have a beautiful full-time office and dedicate our work to servicing brides and grooms.

Take a look at our current specials and give us a call today for a free and no-obligation consultation!

You can see full information about our business by following the following links:
DJ: http://www.djaysentertainment.com
Photo: http://www.tiffanygphoto.com

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Oldies
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock

What services do you offer?

4.7
    Amy Married on 09/22/2018
    Choosing D. Jay's was the best decision I made in regards to helping make my wedding a day to remember. Jeremy (I believe the owner) did an excellent job in the office, he made several follow up calls to check and see how the planning was going. I think he knew I was very nervous about having my wedding so far away from home that he seemed to have gone the extra mile to help make me feel comfortable.

Our disc jockey did an excellent job. I talked to him several times before my wedding and he was so patient with all my questions. I know he probably has heard them all before but he did not once make me feel like I was inconviencing him.

At the reception he did everything we asked (we did several things very different than a typical reception). He was very professional and did an excellent job! He got out with our guests and danced with them and was very interactive.

Our photographers did an excellent job as well. They took so many photos. They did an excellent job of taking photos that captured us and our friends being ourvselves without us even realizing they were there.
    Samantha Married on 06/15/2013
    The whole team was absolutely amazing. They were always on time for meetings and if something came up they would let us know as soon as possible. Jeremy was our DJ at the wedding and he did a great job! He played all the songs we loved and kept the people dancing and having fun. I would recommend this company to everyone I know and even people I don't know. They were great to work with!
    Chris Married on 05/26/2013
    We were worried about trying to organize everything from out of state. Everything turned out great. The online system was easy to use and everyone we worked with was flexible and professional.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Deals

D. Jay's Entertainment 1
Gift
FREE Photo Engagement Session with 2 8x10 prints and Disc of all images with full printing rights! Session free with purchase of any 6-hour plus wedding-day photo package.
D. Jay's Entertainment 2
Discount
If either the bride or groom are active military or reserves, 10% discount on any DJ package. If BOTH the bride and groom are active military or reserves, 12% discount on any DJ package.
D. Jay's Entertainment 3
Gift
Call for details.

D's Enchanted Memories D's Enchanted Memories Wedding Planners

I am not only a wedding consultant but am also the Director of Nevada Bliss which is devoted entirely to weddings. It consists of a website, magazine, and a bridal expo. We held our first expo in February of this year in Pahrump, Nevada. D.Jay's Entertainment provided our music and was the emcee for our event. Six months later people are still talking about them. Jeremy is top notch. His professionalism and humor helped make the expo a huge success. I recommend them to all my brides as one of my five star vendors. You cannot go wrong if you hire them for your wedding!

Texas Station Texas Station Hotel Weddings

We love working with D. Jay's Entertainment. Their creative photography angles separate them from other competitors. Their professionalism and promptness is outstanding. We enjoy recommending them to our brides.

Cheeseburger/Las Vegas Cheeseburger/Las Vegas Wedding Planners

D. Jay's Entertainment Photo and Video have done a fabulous job for me here at Cheeseburger/Las Vegas. They are EXCEPTIONALLY professional and all the events (and my clients) have been pleased with their work. Thanks Jeremy.....you're great!!

Las Vegas, NV, 89130

By Appointment
Location of (D. Jay's Entertainment)

Other vendors in Las Vegas for your wedding