About Cygnet Photography

Capturing Your Moments to Share for a Lifetime!

Cygnet Photograghy formally started in 2008 and operates with one goal in mind, to capture those moments that disappear in the blink of an eye.

Angie Swann - the creator and photographer of Cygnet Photography will bring your special moments or your business images to life with her unique image capturing skills.

Additional samples of her work can be seen at www.cygnetphotography.com

Let Cygnet Photography capture your special moments or bring the attention your business needs with digital photo

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Savannah

Follow Cygnet Photography on

13 Reviews for Cygnet Photography

Angie went above and beyond for us on our day, she made our time together fun and our photos were just breathtaking. We are so happy with Angie!

Profile Picture Michelle, 6/21/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We were referred to Angie by her sister and we were so blessed to have met her! She is kind, warm, genuine and such a gentle spirit! She is such a wonderfully talented photographer and is a pleasure to work with. She is absolutely professional and organized. She was very eager to make us happy and relaxed throughout our wedding pictures and our engagement sessions. She has an eye for naturally occurring candid shots and for finding unique locations and shots. Angie found a tree at Ft. Pulaski that had a naturally occurring heart and it turned into some GORGEOUS pictures! She is very friendly which put our wedding party, family, small children and both of us at ease. She is very adaptable and flexible. Not many wedding photographers are going to scale a wall to get the perfect wedding shot of the bride and groom...but that is the level of dedication Angie and her co photographer had in order to capture a beautiful picture on our wedding day!We are so grateful! Angie works tirelessly in the consultation phase to ensure all of the pictures you desire are captured and that the day is scheduled to ensure enough time to capture it all. Her attention to detail is amazing and her kindness prevails. As I walking down aisle, I felt like I might fall because of my dress...she put her camera down, adjusted the train on my dress and made sure my dress was fixed, and then continued shooting. That blew me away and is the story I will always tell to explain her kindness and compassion in addition to her awesome photography skills! I cannot express to how wonderful it was to have Cygnet Photography as our wedding photographer! The value is exceptional, and quality of our pictures are outstanding! I highly recommend Cygnet Photography to any bride and groom to be.

Profile Picture Alison, 10/25/14, 9 Reviews

Weddings of Love
0:46 minutes

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

1362060183271 dsc02742

Receive a $100 credit when you book your wedding with us.

$100.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
Receive a $100 credit to be used towards professional prints, wedding album, parents album, gallery wrap, etc. when you book your wedding with us.***This promotion may not be used in combination with any other promotion provided by Cygnet Photography, nor may it be applied to any wedding packages.***
Available to the first 100 couples
#WWbf9869543d3a4383
1362060183271 dsc02742

Free 1 hour Engagement or Bridal Session

$100.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
Receive a Free 1 hour Engagement or Bridal photo session when you book one of our four different Wedding Day Packages.***This promotion may not be used in combination with any other promotion provided by Cygnet Photography.***
Available to the first 100 couples
#WW0372dc9b63222042

12 West State Street, Savannah, GA 31401   See On Map
912-507-3991 (phone)
By Appointment Only
Cygnet Photography is a wedding photographer from Savannah, GA.. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Charleston, Jacksonville, and destination weddings. Cygnet Photography is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the Savannah, GA. wedding industry for 5 years. We specialize in engagement, wedding, maternity, new born and family photography..