Brockton, MA 02302 Map · Phone number

About Cupid Productions

Cupid Productions is a videography company specializing in weddings and special events. We have affordable prices and professional equipment to capture your special day. Please visit our website to see video samples, or contact us to get a demo DVD of our work.

Follow Cupid Productions on

Other couples have also viewed

• Stephen Ryerson Wedding & Event Videography
  • Fast Track Media
  • Cape Drone Man
  • Yours Truly Media

9 Reviews for Cupid Productions

Katie · Married on 10/13/2013

Ken was a pleasure to work with! He was prompt, professional, and was not intrusive during the day. In fact, he was so great, we forgot that he was recording - which I think is the mark of a really great videographer. We cannot wait to see our video!

Sent on 01/05/2014

Christine · Married on 10/12/2013

Our Wedding Video was stunning. Ken did an amazing job capturing all of our special moments. I can't wait to watch it again!

Sent on 03/09/2014

Vicki · Married on 05/29/2011

Ken was very helpful and worked well with us every step of the way. He captured every detail of our special moment and listened to our ideas and accommodated us. We would not hesitate to recommend him to our families and friends. He is very reliable and trustworthy. When interviewing vendors, it is hard to find an honest, hardworking and talented videographer like Ken. You will feel confident having Ken film your one time precious moments which means one less worry to your wedding planning :)

Sent on 05/30/2013

• B-Sharp Entertainment / DJ & Pianist Wedding DJs

Ken Shain is exactly the type of videographer that today's brides are looking for: technically skilled and creatively gifted, yet so unobtrusive that you barely notice he's there capturing every detail of your wedding day. I've had the pleasure of working with Ken and his assistants at Cupid Productions on a few occasions, and I recommend him to all of my clients.

• Photo and Video by Joe Goldsberry Wedding Videographers

Ken is always a pleasure to work with. Laid back, calm and gets the job done.

• Sedman Photography Wedding Photographers

Ken is great! I work with him often and his work is always exceptional. I highly recommend him. Stephen Sedman, Sedman Photography

• Brockton, 02302 See on map
    Location of (Cupid Productions)