Seattle, WA 98116 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 7

About CTH Video Productions

Since 2000 CTH Video Productions has been proud to capture one of the most important days of nearly 500 couples. Our unobtrusive style and superior creativity allows us to document your special day without being cumbersome to the events that unfold. With an emphasis on quality production using state of the art HD equipment, CTH is changing the way people look at the art of wedding videography. Instead of a videographer being last on the list of vendors to chose for your wedding, CTH Video should be at the top.

Hands
034185ca5de704de 1330714470418 389
BG5
Hands
034185ca5de704de 1330714470418 389

• Videos 1

5 Reviews for CTH Video Productions

Jessica · Married on 08/24/2013

From the first meeting with Kris I could tell he was very professional and realistic about his role as the videographer. He was extremely flexible with his schedule the day of the wedding and it was easy to schedule him to be at multiple locations since my fiance and I didn't want to see each other before the wedding. The day of the wedding he did a great job of being in the "background" but getting great video of us getting ready with our bridal parties. He and the photographer worked really well together for not knowing each other prior to the wedding and speaks to both their professionalism. When we got our first copy we were so excited to watch it and were totally blown away at how he captured every moment and how fun he made the video. We feel completely blessed to have this play by play copy of our big day.

Sent on 11/03/2013

Sheila · Married on 08/07/2010

We used CTH for the wedding/reception of our first daughter & I was extremely pleased with their services. They were easy to deal with & the finished product was beautiful. Due to budget constraints, I didn't use them for our next daughter & am sorry for that decision. I went with a cheaper videography & got what I paid for - a cheap video. Videos & photos are something you'll have from your wedding day forever, make sure you get good ones!

Sent on 02/08/2011

Melanie · Married on 07/05/2008

Mine was the third wedding Kris & Jessica did for our family. And the quality has been fantastic every single time. Their prices are great, and the work is exceptional. I highly recommend them. :)

Sent on 10/10/2008

CTH Video Productions FAQ

• What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary, Short Form
  • What videography services do you offer? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, DVD