Monterey, CA 93940 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Real Weddings 1

About Crush Entertainment (DJ Services)

My name is D.J. A.J. Bee & I have been djing since 1999. Currently I am located in Vacaville, Ca & travel all over Northern & Central California. I take pride in providing a memorable party & crowd interatction. I look forward to meeting with you to talk about your special day. Thank you for stopping by & please check out my website as well as some of my social media to see what I am all about.

www.djajbee.com

Follow Crush Entertainment (DJ Services) on

Crush Entertainment (DJ Services)

9 Reviews for Crush Entertainment (DJ Services)

Crush Entertainment (DJ Services) 1
Crush Entertainment (DJ Services) 2
Crush Entertainment (DJ Services) 3
Crush Entertainment (DJ Services) 4
Crush Entertainment (DJ Services) 5
Crush Entertainment (DJ Services) 6

Jordan · Married on 12/16/2017

A.J. is nothing short of awesome and will help make your special day flow just the way you want it. My husband and I were in dyer need of a DJ after we had a potential DJ back out. AJ was very accommodating to us and was very easy to work with. He played all the music we wanted and even hosted the Shoe Game for us. Everything we asked of him was done professionally and exactly to our liking. His flexibility and experience makes him a great candidate for whatever your event maybe. We highly recommend AJ!! Two thumbs up!

Sent on 01/16/2018

Michelle · Married on 11/11/2017

AJ was amazing. He sent a timeline to fill out and list what kind of music we wanted. He taylored our wedding to our every need. He also helped us manage our timeline and had no problem adjusting to last min changes and also checked in on us throughout the night. He is truly amazing and glad to have him as my dj. So many compliments about him from friends and family and I highly recommend him!

Sent on 01/15/2018
    Crush Entertainment (DJ Services) 7

Lindsay · Married on 10/21/2017

He made our reception into a kick ass party! He had all the right music at just the right times and kept everyone dancing young and old! He helped us plan ahead of time (in an easy to do format) and made it one less thing for us to think about day of so we could just party it up with all our loved ones. He goes above and beyond to make everyone happy!

Sent on 01/16/2018