CRISTAL GARAMENDI

4.3
    4.2 out of 5 rating
    Elizabeth Married on 07/11/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    While planning my half-destination wedding (fiancé/now-husband is originally from San Juan, PR), I came across Cristal's Facebook page and after browsing through some of her pictures, I really liked her make-up style and reached out to her. From the moment I contacted her up to the wedding day, Cristal was responsive, professional, and attentive. I had my trial with her just days before my wedding and her friendly and calming demeanor, plus trial hair and make-up skills, put me at ease. The day of the wedding, Cristal and her assistant went to my hotel suite and did hair and make-up for myself, my mother and bridal party. All six of us were very happy with the results. She especially exceeded my mother's expectations and I was so happy she was able to turn not only my vision but also my mother's vision into reality. Cristal may be relatively new to the wedding make-up and hair industry in PR but I'm sure her talent and customer service-oriented, charming personality will take her far!

Cristal is talentosa, profesional, y amable. Te hace sentir tranquilla durante el maquillaje y peinado el dia de la boda. Gracias Cristal por hacerme sentir bella el dia de mi boda!
    Maria Married on 01/18/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Excelent person and a great professional work.
    Laura Married on 03/22/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Cristal has been my stylist for the last 5 years.
    She's amazingly talented and her sevices are excellent.
    When I got married, obviously I wanted her to do my hair and make-up, and I was more than happy with the results! She gave me exactly what I asked for and even more.
    Highly recommend Cristal for any event, or even when you need just a haircut, she's your to-go person!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

c/274 #PB9 , Country Club Carolina, 00982
Location of (CRISTAL GARAMENDI)

Other vendors in Puerto Rico for your wedding