The Beauty Zone by Maribelle

Carolina, PR View map

Beauty Zone by Maribelle is a professional on location beauty services, based in Carolina, Puerto Rico, able to travel all around the island and USA. Maribelle is pleased to help her clients look and feel their best on their wedding day, bachelorette night, or a variety of other celebratory occasions. They endeavor to elevate their clients' natural beauty while not compromising what makes them unique. Maribelle Rios is a beauty professional, with multiple knowledge in makeup,nails and lashes.

Beauty Zone by Maribelle team is able to provide a range of services in order to best accommodate her their clients. These services include:

• Consultations via e-mail,video call or face to face
  • Hair and makeup trial ( highly recommended) we can discuss ideas,time line and whats perfect for you
  • Bridal Makeup (countoring,false lashes,tatoo coverage)
  • Natural Makeup
  • Hair style,Updos
  • manicure & gel polish on natural nails (aditional price)
  • Lash lifting (aditional price)
  • Extended touch ups and a second look (ceremony & reception)
  • On location
  • Bilingual
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the base price for manicures?

$55.00

What is the base price for pedicures?

$60.00

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Consultation
Trial Service

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Manicure / Pedicure

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Tweezing

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

Melissa L. Married on 03/02/2020

A must hire for your big day or otherwise

Maribel was fantastic! Responded to every message with lightening speed, and flexible (I had to push back our start time). Her work is the absolute BEST. I was embarrassed that I needed something covered up with makeup not only did she made me look flawless, but she was so professional 😍 She was also very thoughtful, reminding me to relax and always checking in on how I was feeling ❤️

Thanks Melissa!!
    I am so glad and honor to be part of your big day and make your experience a very good one.
    Blessings and once again
    THANK YOU !!!
    Sarah P. Married on 11/09/2019

What An Amazing Day!

Maribelle and her staff were absolutely wonderful! They arrived early to set up and promptly started working on the bridesmaids. I had a total of 5 girls that needed both hair and make-up. Maribelle herself had created a schedule for the day with the times she was planning on finishing up with each person, and she was right on! Throughout the whole day, Maribelle and her staff chatted up with everyone in the room. Maribelle was very flexible and was open to suggestions and even re stylish one of the bridesmaid's hair. Maribelle was really wonderful and I highly recommend her. Thank you again, Maribelle, and for your wonderful service, we are forever grateful for you and for being part of our perfect day.

The Beauty Zone by Maribelle's reply:

It was an honor to be part of that beautiful day. Thank you for letting me be part, always grateful, best wishes and many blessings❤
    Maribelle
    Dora Married on 05/31/2019

She was amazing!

Maribelle was on point very attentive and extremely professional. I am going to book her again for my next event if I go again to Puerto Rico. Thank you Maribelle for everything you made feel and look gorgeous

The Beauty Zone by Maribelle's reply:

Thanks Dora! Thanks for the opportunity, I feel so blessed that you be part of that special day. Thanks for your words.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Deals

The Beauty Zone by Maribelle 1
Exclusive
The Beauty Zone by Maribelle 2
Discount

If you found us on Wedding Wire you will have 10 % off on bride hair and makeup.

Couture Bridal Photography Couture Bridal Photography Wedding Photographers

Marielle is a fantastic artist and I highly recommend her when planning a wedding in Puerto Rico. She offers amazing value, flexibility and most importantly beautiful work!

Carolina, Puerto Rico Carolina, PR, 00987
Location of (The Beauty Zone by Maribelle)

Other vendors in Puerto Rico for your wedding