Wichita, KS 67217 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Crisler Photo

Well hello! I am Jennifer and welcome to my page! I am born and raised in good ole’ Wichita, Kansas. I absolutely love it here. There really is no place like home!

I started shooting in 2005 and have absolutely fallen in love with it! There is nothing better than capturing the movements! I do not have a studio, but I am a natural light on location photographer. With hundreds of weddings and thousands of shoots under my belt, I am no stranger behind the camera. I take pride in what I do, and truly believe my love for photography shows in my work.

I really am a simple girl. I am aircraft office worker by week and photographer by weekend! I love naps, chicken strips, facebook, swimming, my husband Todd, and my pup Tucker Ray! It doesn’t take much to make me smile!

I would love to meet you! If you are interested in booking a shoot hit the contact us tab! I am sure that I can help you achieve photos you will love a life time!

Love,

Jennifer

Follow Crisler Photo on

18 Reviews for Crisler Photo

Christina · Married on 06/14/2014

Luv her work! Awesome girl! I would recommend Jennifer to anyone for photography services.

Sent on 07/02/2014

Sarah · Married on 04/12/2013

Jennifer did an amazing job of not only taking photos but helped us stay on schedule. She is very awesome and I'd recommend her to anyone! Our pictures came out perfect!

Sent on 07/03/2014

Cheyenne · Married on 11/12/2011

Jennifer is the most amazing photographer that I know! She knows exactly what she is doing and did a wonderful job shooting for our wedding pictures. In the midst of chaos she calmed everyone down and organized everyone and created the best poses and pictures as they were happening. She made everyone feel comfortable and helped out more than she will ever know. We have used Jennifer before for engagement photos, family photos, and photo shoots of our children. I will always recommend her for any photo shoots that anyone my need because she is very accountable and trustworthy. The photographs of the wedding are VERY important to me and I only trusted her to take them. Jennifer works magic with her pictures and I am more than ecstatic to use her service again!

Sent on 11/17/2011