Crescendo Amelia

Florida & South Georgia, Jacksonville, FL 32224 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 33
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1
  • Meet the Team

About Crescendo Amelia

Crescendo Amelia is a professional wedding band operating out of Jacksonville, Florida. Led by dynamic vocalists Reed Meyer and Marah Lovequist, this talented ensemble is ready to provide your once-in-a-lifetime celebration with a show-stopping musical experience. Their roster of musicians can perform in a variety of lineups, from an intimate cocktail hour trio to a 19-piece swing band for your reception. Their passion for their craft shines through in every performance and they use only the highest-quality audiovisual equipment to ensure every moment sounds incredible.

Crescendo Amelia is available to provide the soundtrack to celebrations throughout Florida and South Georgia. Whatever your vision for your special day might look like, Reed and Marah will customize every aspect of their performance to fit your specific needs. They offer an extensive century-spanning repertoire of music to choose from, from classic 1930s swing numbers to modern hits and everything in between. For an added personal touch, they can also learn any special request you may have to ensure that your first dance is truly unforgettable. Their entertainment options include:

• Cocktail hour music

15 Reviews for Crescendo Amelia

• Pamela

Pamela B. · Getting married on 06/10/2021

Best Wedding Band EVER

Honestly guys, look no further. We LOVED Crescendo Amelia. They were so easy to work with and so talented! They have such a great selection of music. We wanted mostly classic songs with some fun modern ones thrown in and they hit the nail on the head! 10/10 would recommend!

Sent on 03/04/2021

Crescendo Amelia's reply:

Thanks so much Pamela! Your wedding ROCKED! Thanks for having us & being so wonderful to work with. Wishing you & Joel the best in 2021 & beyond!

Katie C. · Married on 03/12/2021

Amazing People and Musicians!

Crescendo was an absolute delight to have at our event. Between the professionalism of their whole band and their friendliness with us, we really couldn’t have asked for better people. Their music was excellent, and set the tone for the best show we could have asked for!

Sent on 03/12/2021

Crescendo Amelia's reply:

Thank you Katie! What a pleasure it was performing for you & your guests. Looking forward to seeing you two at our next event in April as well!

Crescendo Amelia Pricing

Crescendo Amelia Price Rates

Crescendo Amelia FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the price?
    MC
    Sound/PA System
  • Which of the following are included in the package?
    MC
    Sound/PA System
  • Are you an agency or a band?
    Band
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)?
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play?
    Acoustic
    Pop
    R&B / Soul
    Swing
    Top 40
  • What music services do you provide?
    Ceremony Music
    Rehearsal Dinner Music
    Sample Performances
    Vocals
    Willing to Travel
  • What items are available?
    Microphones

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Crescendo Amelia 1
    3% discount for WeddingWire couples

Team of Crescendo Amelia

Dennis Negrin

Dennis Negrin

Bandleader

Since the sixth grade, I've been performing music. Great music has always been my passion. As a bandleader & performer with over 20 years of experience, I have never been more proud of our musicians than I am today. Truly a world class ensemble with some of the brightest, kindest & talented individuals- I am lucky to call them my friends. Performing weddings together has always been an extra special occasion for us, and there truly is nothing quite like watching a newly wed couple take the stage for their first dance.

+ More Details
- Less Details
Marah  Lovequist

Vocalist

I absolutley love the feeling of being on stage & interacting with the audience. Dancers are my absolute favorite, the energy is just magic. Theatre is my first love, but I'll never forget the first time I sang on-stage during a play and the drummer from Crescendo Amelia came up to me and told me I should sing with them. He was right, obviosly. Seven years now and I've neverr looked back! Working with wedding clients is my favorite, I'm big on personal touches, style, aethetics and indivudual tastes, so make sure you let me know exactly what you want. I'll make it happen for you!

+ More Details
- Less Details

• Florida & South Georgia Jacksonville, FL, 32224 See on map
    904-595-8282 (Phone number)
    Location of (Crescendo Amelia)